Falling star

"I, oh I, I'm falling for you
Falling for you."

As they rushed Nel inside the school, Violet and Louis goes to find Ruby. The young boy known as Tenn stayed with Nel. He applied pressure to her wound, he had blood covered all over his hands. Suddenly he saw Violet and Louis come back, along with the came Ruby. She had a shocked expression on her face, Tenn moved out of the way. She then proceeded to apply pressure to her wound, putting a bandage over her head. "She has a cut on her head. But I don't know how she got the other blood from..So until she gets back on her feet, she can stay." Ruby said looking at Louis an Violet.

Violet nodded her head an turned her head to Louis, "Hey Lou, can you put her in the dorms for me? I have to tell the others about her." "Sure." He replied. He then begins to out her hand over his and picks her up. He looks at her bandage and sighs, as they reach the dorm's, he put her in his dorm for now.

Nelly started to wake up, Louis noticed that she set up with her hand on her head. "Ouch..Shit where am I..?" She looked a Louis and tilted her head, "Your in a boarding school. We found you in the woods with a bag over your head." Louis said getting up and sitting on the same bed she was on, "Where's my knife..And my recorder..?" Louis shook his head, signaling he didn't know where her stuff was. She sat up and started to yell, "I need my stuff! I need it! Its the only thing i have left!" Louis sat her back down on the bed, trying to calm her down, "You have to be quite. Nobody knows you're awake. I'll help you find it later, but right now you need to sleep."

She looked at him for a second, She could feel sadness spread all over her body, she tried to hold back her tears but she just couldn't, tears streamed down her face as she laid back down, "Please go...I just wanna be alone.." Louis's face turned worried. He then touched her shoulder and Whispered to her, "Follow me, ill show you something." She then perked up and sat at the edge of the bed, "What are you gonna show me?" She said softly, Louis grabbed her hand an chuckled, "Just follow me!" As they both ran they passed Tennessee, he saw her bandage fly off so he grabbed it. He was going to return it but they had already ran away.

"We're here! Welcome to my Magical place, Aka where I play music." She looked around the room and saw a piano, her eyes started to shine as she smiled and walked towards the piano. "It's...Beautiful! I haven't seen a piano since i was 8! 16 now.." She said looking at him with a smile on her face, he smiled back. "So, do you know how to sing?" He asked with a grin, She smiled and nervously spoke, "Yeah i can sing but..I haven't in a while.." He walked over to the piano and sat down, "If you sing, ill play. A win win for us both right?" She nodded, "Don't get mad if i suck!" she laughed. He started playing, as he started to play she got the courage to sing as he played. She took a deep breath an sang.

A falling star, up from above
Shines as im left here,”

“The shining star smiles as I'm left here, "Don't  you wanna be with your family, shining star?”

“Tell me silverly moon, when you can't find a home, what will you do?”

“Love, Love. Shining up from above, so what will you do? Love, love.”

“Shining in the moon.”

Authors Note
———————
Hopefully you enjoyed!
Next part will be out soon as possible!