" i have being trying to prolonged the contract to ask if you can stay haven't you."

"im sorry I can't. I killer im a rouge i only protect my self. " i said.

then in teleport off. i went back to hunting. I was feeling horrible.  I went baking to tracking the akastuki i want to kill both those but i need to learn master dark style. even thought i have noting to do with that kekkei genkai. i can take in the engery therw my body and use it.

i should be able to.

2 weeks it took to get down enought to mix my jutsu with a dark style. but the problem was i was drifing back to my old ways and expected them. i didnt thing twices about killing. i would just kill. i tracked down hidan and creepy. i found them in the dead lands. "who the hell are you?" hidan yelled i flash behind them place the dark seals on them.

i took my scaff hood of and tossed it to the side. "its akira stone. she's here to play" hidan said.

"bring it boys. i got the blood lust back." i said with a evil grin.

i brought the  ora from the ground up. it was black and glowing purple. "im not holding back." i said.

all there weapons started desliving and there powers drained into the metal. they feel week then hidan when into attack. i side steeped every think they therw at me. i saw the hidden leaf ninja. they where standing off it. i ripped therw kakazus head and his body got eatting buy the metal. shock cover there faces as i delivered there finally blows. this was a new jutsu to me. "Akira."kakashi called.

i cast the metally ora back into the ground and there distory bodys away. "that was amazing." choji said.

"when did you gain dark power like that."

i turned my back on them. "Akira where are you going."

"the Akira you know is gone."i said before I teleported away.

i went home. in laid in the bath. i looked at the Dimond burned on my hand."this shit hurts."i bandage it up.

i looked at message.  come back to the hidden leaf villages. i threw the scroll in the fired. i took from of some one else and went to the bar. I sat down and drank soon enough kakashi brother showed up. 

he sat asked questions around people in the bar. I was heavily drunk. at lest it was masking the pain in my arm.  he sat in front of me. " have you seen this girl."

"if your looking for that girl you must of scared her off Mr movie star. " i sighed.

" i did nothing, Akira."he said.

" you tried to get it on with me and am i going to have to kill you."

"no your not. why did you leave the hidden leaf. lots of people are looking for you. "

"can't you tell. I couldnt save that shinobi. death follows me. like the rest"

"haven't you lost a team mate before."

"i have never been in a team untill the hidden leaf village. but i have lost some one close to me "

"this shows you care. a power house like you.  i heard what you did to hidan and kakuza. but i cant belive your that powerful. "

"im going home."

i paided my bill and stumble out he followed me. " come on dawn come home to the hidden leaf.  your drunk."

" i am a 21 year old women. you don't tell me what do."

" i know where you live."

"you up for a little Fun."i said.