10

Before we get this party started,  we have gotten to 3k reads! That is too many people to process, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, so much. I love all of the feedback and comments, I'm glad you all like it, even if my updating schedule is a little wack. This will be the shortest chapter in this but I wanted to at least get something out there.

Sweet Pea's  POV

Wow, I can't believe he actually likes me... I have a boyfriend, not just that, Jughead Jones is my boyfriend! It's about 5am and its almost time to get up for school. I don't want to wake my little angel though.  I hope he is ok with being out and in public, if he isn't it's going to be hard to keep my hands off of him. Some time passes and I get up to make him some breakfast in bed, a great start to a great day. I got out the eggs and butter out of the fridge and a pan out of the cabinet and started to make my famous eggs and toast. I must have been making a ruckus because next thing I know, two arms wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder right shoulder blade. He started swaying us in a rhythmic pattern as I finished cooking. "Good morning," I turned around embracing my boyfriend.

"Mornin'," he mumbled in response. "Smells good."

"I made it just for you," I go to the stove and grab the dirty pan, heading to the sink to wash it.

"You don't have to, I can do it later," Jughead assured.

"Now what kind of boyfriend would do that huh?" I asked, rhetorically.

**Time Skip**

We arrived at school along with Fangs, Toni, and Cheryl.

For now this is where the chapter ends. I will add more to it when I have time. Sorry for not posting and for this extremely short excuse of a chapter.