Some Happy Moments

Start from the beginning

Karan :  ya actually  there was no function or something so thought we can go out somewhere

Nirmala :  ohh !! So are you planning to depart right now....
Naina :  yes maa !! After breakfast....
Nirmala : okay so come down
and  have your breakfast... And karan Naina is still not healed completely so take care of her..... Understood...
Kunal :  maa don't worry karan will  always take care and protect his love like me... Right meghna...
Meghna and karan :  ( exclaims ) kunal / Bhai......
( Naina blushes and thinks in her mind )
Naina :  ( in mind ) love.... Do I and karan really love each other ... ( When suddenly sharda called Naina )
Sharda :  cheeku!!! Where are you lost come down...
( So all went down and karan was just wearing his watch and about to go when he saw meghna still at his room )
************
Karan :  what happened bhabhi !?!
Meghna :  nothing karan I was just thinking about yesterday's incident... I mean who was that person who tried harming cheeku....
Karan :  don't know bhabhi... But I know one thing that , the person is definitely a man because he tried to molest Naina and I don't know why I am getting a feeling that whoever was that person knows our family very well  because how can a unknown person know Naina ... Because we just came from Delhi yesterday morning... Then .... How come... And secondly that person hates me and wants Naina in his life at any cost.... Because Naina yesterday told me what that person was speaking to her.... So ... What do you think bhabhi .....???
Meghna :  you're right Karan !! I think I will go that place again today .... Maybe we can get a clue....
Karan : okay bhabhi !! But please be carefull  and I think you can tell this to kunal Bhai too..
Meghna :  okay !!
( Then suddenly nirmala called Meghna and karan down ....)
**************
( So meghna and karan went down and then after breakfast karan and Naina went out )
*****************
(At nairan's place )
(Karan blindfolded Naina and then took her at a resort...)
Naina :  karan where are you taking me...?? ( She asked annoyed and kept walking holding his hands )
Karan :  and now you can open your eyes .... ( He took out the blindfold from her eyes and Naina looked at the view stunned....)

( The place was covered with trees  not allowing much light to enter and was decorated with fairy lights , lanterns and candles )Naina :  wow karan this place is beautiful and breathtaking

Naina :  wow karan this place is beautiful and breathtaking... I loved it .... Thank you so much for bringing me here....
Karan :  I am glad you liked it my princess... And today you can do whatever you want here ... As today this place is just for us .....
Naina :  what seriously !!  ( She hugged him tightly in excitement and spoke excited ) you are really the best !! I love you ... ( She said and pecked his cheek when suddenly she realized what she has spoken in excitement )
(Naina released karan from the hug and looked here and there.... An awkwardness filled in there when suddenly  karan  splashed some water of the pool on naina's face...)
Naina :  hey !! You splashed water on me ... Now wait...
( They were running around whole pool with Naina chasing  karan when and suddenly Naina fell down )
Naina :  aaahhh !!! ( With naina's scream karan ran to her panicked and knelt down in  front of her  )
Karan : ... Naina are you okay ... Is it hurting.... ( When suddenly Naina giggles and pulls karan's hand and both fell in the pool with a thud....)
( Naina laughed  madly looking at karan )
Karan :   Naina ..... You and your pranks... Now wait.....
(They play in water like kids and enjoy the whole afternoon singing , dancing and having their favourite dishes....)
*************
(At evening )
(Nairan had their eyes closed and were resting on the sofa near the pool with naina's head on karan's shoulder and his head above hers ......)
Karan:  ..... Naina did you realized today 1 month has completed when we first met....
Naina :  hmmm... How things are changing... First were just friends and now see , we got engaged.....
Karan : ya and after few years we would have to take care of some new members too ..... Right...
Naina :  what new members...??
Karan :   I  mean our  miniatures ... Junior Naina and karan.....
Naina :  what new members haan.... ( She started giggling him and the both laughed and screen fades....)
********************
Finally one more chapter completed guys....
Stay tuned  to know what will happen next.....
Love ❤️❤️❤️