Eight Of Heroes

Just to clarify. This is a Skyrim fan fiction but doesn't follow the game's storyline because I thought we already know that story so why visit it again? This is based a few years after Dragonborn defeats Alduin and we may even see some characters from the game, maybe even Dragonborn briefly and a few references to the original storyline but other than that this is completely made up. I've gone and took a leaf from George R.R Martin's 'A Song Of Ice and Fire' (aka Game Of Thrones), and decided to base each chapter around one of the eight main characters. The eight main characters are entirely made up along with a few others too. I (unfortunately) do not own Skyrim and all rights go to Bethesda. 

This story contains a heavy amount of violence, a small amount of swearing, and sexual references. It doesn't have any actual sex it, it just mentions it or hints it a few times.

Inspired by A Song of Ice and Fire, Skyrim, and The Usual Suspects (yeah)

By the way, I am from Britain. Therefore, I am using British spelling which is sometimes confused as being 'wrongly spelt', so keep that in mind if you are going to leave criticism. 

The designer of the cover is who I have dedicated this chapter to.