party night ch.1

It's almost 1:00 in the afternoon Alexus was struggling picking something out for her birthday party her friends were setting up so instead she threw on her whomper it was really short on her legs but she didn't care her thic legs showed and so did her shoulders through the holes, she fixed her blonde dyed hair straightening it up she put her bangs over to the opposite side she trimmed them up to look more scene, she put on her hat backwards and did her makeup she grabbed her converse and slipped them on over her no-show socks. Alexus got barged in by her friend mekenna she just smiled and looked over at her mekenna screaming "oh my gooood! look at you Alexus, you're lookin sexy!" her excitement was so unreal Alexus just replyed sweetly "oh come on, stop joking you know i'm not sexy i'm just old!, I mean seriously 20 already!?" Alexus walked over to mekenna with a bright smile her lips were plump but pale to look small mekenna laughed grabbing her hand "lets go old lady your gonna be late for your own birthday party" they both laughed together going to tristans dorm room on the third floor balloons were outside the door way being in Alexus's favorite colors red and black a banner hung above the doorway reading 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' Alexus laughed at the cheesiness she walked in the room everything was neat and orgianized but one thing was missing...people....no one was here Alexus walked in the center of the living room turning to mekenna just to see she was gone too as soon as she turned around people including Tristan and mekenna they all screamed out with excitement "HAPPPY BIRTHDAAAY, ALEXUS!" Alexus jumped as she gasped covering her mouth laughing as she bent over tears struck into her eyes she stood up fanning her face "oh my god! this is amazing guys!" they all came up to her wishing her a happy twenty birthday and that's when Dakota came in Alexus has never seen such a gorgeous man before until now no offense to the cute boys out there but she preferred ripped boys in muscle but all natural he had beautiful baby blue eyes and smoking biceps and triceps, his abs of an eight pack showed through his skin tight shirt aswell as his side muscles his jaw was so defined his hair was nice to by his shirt his chest was muscular to. Alexus's face was blushed when she heard the sound of his deep husky voice it melted her away she could listen to him all day she offered to take him to the bar, as they walked they began drinking teqillas together that was Alexus's first tequilla drink it was quit strong she coughed a bit as Dakota asked her "are you alright?" she blushed so much more now as she nodded "y-yeah, yeah, of course it's just strong that's all" she gave a smile and drank another tequilla shot they both started getting drunk after a while everything grew blurry but Alexus wanted to dance they cranked up the music as Alexus pulled Dakota with her as she started dancing swaying her hips grinding on him, Dakota didn't mind but he held her by her waist and danced with her by now everyone at the party was wasted as fuck.

(alright guys, this concludes chapter one in my new book "magnetic love" I think it's a whole lot better than my cringey book "psychotic love" I read it myself and i'll admit it was horriable i'm so sorry, I hope this makes up for it I've improved so much in writing, and now i'm older so I know what to do and I have more experience then I did back when I made that cringey book. stay tuned for chapter two! hopefully i'll have it published by tomarrow. love you kawaiis ~Yuzuki_😈❤️~)