t r a c k 0 2

TWO

-

Third wheeling was something Jisung despised. Third wheeling is exactly what he was doing right now too.

Chenle thought it was a good idea to drag Jisung along with him and his girlfriend, to the town fair. So there the younger was, walking behind the two, glaring at their intertwined fingers.

He didn't understand why Chenle would make him third wheel like this. Was he trying to make Jisung snap?

Seeing that the two were so engrossed with each other, Jisung just decided to leave the two alone. It's not like they'll miss him anyways.

Being annoyed and hungry, he went to one of the concession stands and bought himself two hotdogs. Sitting himself down on one of the tables near the stands, he picked up one of his hotdogs and harshly bit off a piece.

Jisung wanted to bang his head against a brick wall. Just why did Chenle have to drag him here? All he was going to do was be an awkward third wheel.

"You tired of third wheeling too?" A voice spoke up, gaining the younger's attention.

His head snapped up to meet his hyung's gaze.

"You bet, Nana hyung." He responded, taking another bite out of his hotdog.

"Let me guess, Chenle and Jieun?"

"Oh wow, is it that obvious?" Jisung asked, sarcasm lacing his words.

Jaemin simply chuckled and sat himself in the seat in front of Jisung.

"I'm third wheeling Reno."

"Reno?"

"Renjun and Jeno."

"Ah."

Na Jaemin was one person that knew of his crush on Chenle. He entrusted him with this information because he really needed an outlet. If he kept this all to himself, he knew he would've snapped much sooner.

Jaemin was someone that suffered a similar issue as him. They were each other's outlets, letting out their feelings whenever they needed. There were even some instances where they would stay up all night on the phone talking.

He was thankful that Jaemin agreed to help him through this. The elder even tried to concoct a plan to get Jisung and Chenle together. Yeah, he was a hardcore Chensung shipper alright.

"Any process with Renjun and Jeno?" Jisung asked.

"No, not really. They do acknowledge me from time to time but most of their attention is on each other." The elder pouted, being all sulky.

"If you don't mind me asking, how is it like having two crushes?" Jisung never actually knew much about polyamory.

He was curious and wanted to ask but was afraid that he'd say something offensive. Now that he was quite close to Jaemin, he hoped the elder would educate him on the topic.