chapter 2

"Darcy wake up!! we have a band meeting in an hour!" someone shouted in my ear."Why do we need a band meeting ?" i slurred walking up from my peaceful slumber.

"It might have something to do with that we have our first ever gig at the club midnight tomorrow!!"  Alice yelled

"Can you please stop shouting and get out of my room so i can get ready?"  "ok ok i'll be downstairs but if you are not ready in 10 minuets im going with out you!" Alice said as she slammed the door behind her.

Me and Alice have been living in  Huntington beach now for 5 month. In them 5 month non of my family have called to see where I was. That showed me that they never really cared about me. Alice's mum has phoned to see if we have setteled  in the falt that her mum and dad bought us. You see Alice's mum and dad knew we were going to Huntington beach to make our dream come true and they supported us all the way. 

Walking down the stairs to the living room i notice that Alice jacket and shoes are gone.I bet she has left me once again i thought.When i look out of the window i see that the car is gone. Looks like im going to have to walk.

As I got to the club midnight i noticed a boy with dark brown hair that was spiked up in all different directions that was standing out the door smoking . "hello, do you know if they is a band meeting for sick little game in here?" i asked him. When he turned around i noticed that he had the most beautiful hazel eyes anyone could have. " yeah its just in the main room" he told me as he took another drag off his ciggaret(sp)." Thanks...?" "Brian, Brian haner" "well thank you anyway brian hope to see you again byee!" i shouted as i ran in to the clubs main room.

"Where the hell have you been?" yelled Evie 

Evie is one of our band members that plays the rythm guitar wich followed by lucas who plays the drum, Risper who plays the lead guitar and of cource Alice who plays the bass and not lastly me who sings

"Alice left me so I had to walk all the way here!" i answered back

"Well if you set your alarm clock for once and get up then you wouldn't have had the problem" 

As i look around the room i notice an man the looks like he is in his early 30's writing something down 

"who is he?" i asked nodding my head towards the  mysterious man 

"His name is oliver and he is the manger of this night club" replied Lucas 

"Ohh nice to meet you Oliver and thank you for letting us play out first ever gig here" i smiled "Your welcome i heard your demo and loved it so i thought why not have them play here before you all become big rock starts" he laughed 

"Are we the only band that is playing here tonight ?" asked Risper "Nope they is another band that is called Avenged sevenfold"  "They sound hot!" said Evie "how the hell do you know that they are not a girl band? eh?" Alice said amused "well i bet they would be still hot"