1.05K ??????????

THIS BOOK IS POSTED AND PUBLISHED IN ITS ENTIRETY ON MY PROFILE. THESE CHAPTERS HAVE ZERO BARING ON THE STORY AND ANY QUESTIONS ASKED ABOUT THE STORY TO DO NOT NEED TO BE ANSWERED.

AHHHHH! Okay its nearly midnight right now and I've been on the road since like 1-2 p.m and I always check wattpad before I go to sleep and I glanced at 'Ella's Story' and UMMM IT HAS 1.05K READS????? AND NEARLY A HUNDRED VOTES???? Thank you guys so much!

I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you that read the description of this book and clicked and then decided to add it to a reading list / your personality library it means more to me then you will ever know!

Okay, I want to thank everyone who has even taken a second look at this story and voted or commented on it it also means so much to me.

Below are people who have constantly voted for this book or have added it to a reading list (if you aren't here, I still love and appreciate you reading even if you don't vote or haven't added it to a list because I do the same thing tbh) :

*a comment will be made on this written part with every @ that is below *

@corneliuswallflower
•@QueenHuncho
•@SharonStout
•@IrisMiller1
•@calixe1
•@IkramHassan5
•@emm4533
•@perfect_reject
•@satine2604
•@user54665219
•@Shorty603
•@THEtruemafiaqueen
•@radickey85
•@MissMHale
•@TraceyBrinsfield1
•@izxati
•@KaitlynTibbitts
•@ameliabeth123
•@KeonnaHayes
•@IllyaTosaka
•@ImOnlyHuman19
•@IWarrior_PrincessI

*if for whatever reason you do not wish to have your name in my book please MESSAGE me and I will take it out ASAP. DO NOT comment because I may not see it until way later, messaging me is the way I'll see it the fastest and be able to take care of the issue quicker.*

Thank you all for voting for most / all chapters / commenting and or adding it to a list! I hope you continue to show your support! And if I missed anyone, I'm sorry I still love you!

Thank you guys for actually giving this book a chance, and I know for some this seems like a small number but for me its huge. Its more then I could have ever dreamed of this book getting, and its come at a wonderful time.

Recently I've been struggling with depression / anxiety a lot more and my work / writing and publishing on time has kept me going, knowing people enjoy this story has kept me coming back and knowing how strong people can really be. Its pushed me to tall things through with people / my parents, pushed me to get up every morning and function and to just get to feeling better. Thank you, so fucking much for that, you guys have no idea how much having to write and publish for this book has really helped me to get better.

Okay, that's enough sappy talk because its past midnight and I actually have to be up and function tomorrow.

But below are some books / series /authors of biker books that I think you all would enjoy :

*a comment will be made on every paragraph with every @ that is below *

Any book AT all by @Meganfall is wonderful, from her biker stories, to supernatural creatures they all are fascinating and wonderfully written and grab you and hold you until they are done, although she does publish here on Wattpad almost all her complete stories are on InKitt and some of her stories are even published on Amazon. I really suggest you check her out, I promise you'll love her!

Find My Way Home (Bulldogs MC #4) by @nicolleshield is a great read as well! This book was one of the first I found when I got interested in reading biker stories. This book is part of a series but I haven't gotten around to reading all of them, but I do suggest you check them out. From the book I did read however, her writing is wonderful and so captivating I love it!

Wrath - Deadly Seven MC:#1 by @JessicaPendragon is one of the best stories I've read on this app, hands down. Even if its not complete, I love the story and characters and I love to keep up on her updates and its just overall a wonderful book. Its plot and way its written gives off a wonderful vibe that keeps you coming back, her style of writing is one I've never seen and I love it.

The Queen of Heavens (Hells Angels MC #1) by @kittie0506 is also a very good book that I highly recommend, I have no idea how I even came across the book but I instantly was captivated and wanted to keep reading until I was done, but alas the story is not complete. I love the way she writes and how easy her style really is, its a wonderful book and I do encourage you to check her out.

Tethered Road by @therealKH is just WOW! I seen it so many times and ignored it as a whole, I judged it by it's cover and figured it'd be boring / annoying / someone in the book would annoy me, but bOY WAS I WRONG. Its a genuinely good book full of funny, snide comments and the main female character is just so wonderful and strong and I love her. I love every character and I always fall back onto this book when I'm bored / have nothing to do, its not complete yet but its still worth the read, don't do what I did, READ THE DAMN THING!

Chaos - Iron Horsemen MC #1 by @BekahSouther has left me speechless even if its no where being complete yet, I stumbled across this book and I decided to give it a chance and boy am I glad I did. The plot and story to be told are both insanely interesting. Every part of this book is already wonderful and I can't wait to read what happens next, I say go ahead and give her a read.

RIDE AND CLAIM| JAG (DB club book #1) by @_H-I-M_ is a great book but if you don't like sexual comments or things of that nature I would strongly suggest you choose from the above / below list of authors / books. This book is wonderful and stands out from any other I've read solely on how it's written and how straight forward the male lead is. He has little to no filter and it makes for a very funny but sometimes 'why the hell would he say that' type of time. All in all, I love the book and its very interesting and I'd highly suggest you give him a read. The story in itself has left me a little speechless at times.

Right Through Me by @Red_Pineapple6 is another one I scrolled past on more then one occasion, but when I stopped and gave it a read I was left more then surprised. Its a wonderful book and I highly suggest you give it a chance, it also stands out to me and not for sexual / snide comments but for its plot and story in general, its not one I've seen often and its the only one I've seen that its executed in a way that isn't easy to guess, boring, or uninteresting. I highly suggest you giving it a read!

(If you are an author I mentioned above and do not wish for your name, story, or details of your story to by in my book please message me and I will fix it ASAP. DO NOT comment as I may not see it, please MESSAGE me directly and I will fix the issue as soon as I can.)
.

Okay, that's all from me until a few days. I want to just say thank you again, thank you so much to all of you! I love you all! I hope you give the books / series above a chance and read them they are sooooooooo good.

Okay, goodbye!

Until next time

- love rose 🌹