"Are you back already? That was quick."

Her voice.

She turned around to meet me, her eyes widening once she recognised who it was, mine too. it was really her.

"Ollie?" She gasped.

"Fire, it's really you." Shock lacing my voice.

Then she did the most unexpected. She got up to her feet and started running away from me.

My heart broke a little more at her actions but I was determined to get her back, so I chased her like any mentally stable person would do.

I managed to catch up to her since running in the sand didn't seem to be her strong suit. I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her off the ground making her shriek before I chucked her over my shoulder.

 I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her off the ground making her shriek before I chucked her over my shoulder

"Let me down!" she yelled banging on my back as she kicked her legs thinking this would make me let her down.

"Fat chance at that." I mused, to which she just scoffed and let out a frustrated groan.

She continued kicking her legs which started to get me really annoyed so I just slapped her arse which just got her to freeze her movements. I wasn't quite sure what I was doing but there was no way that I was letting her down and slip through my fingers once more.

We had arrived back to the main walking strip that was not on the sand where all the other little shops and cafes were. I felt her tense for a moment because she spoke up.

"Wolfgang, let me down. Please. I will talk to you but there are things I need to take care of before I do. Please, just let me down." she pleaded, I knew she wasn't joking because she used my full name and didn't call me Ollie or Oliver.

Before I could make a value judgement if I should let her down or not, heard the yells of two male voices that I quite distinctively remembered being the voices of Ryder and Tony as well as the screams of children but the thing that stopped me was when I heard that one word.

"MAMA!"

"Mama?" I questioned put loud turning around seeing two little boys with blond hair and in matching outfits run in our direction with both Tony and Ryder running behind them calling their names.

I looked from the boys to the two idiots running behind them and made the connection.

Freyah slipped off of my shoulder, I held her by the hips making sure she was balanced and that she couldn't run off again when the two little boys came crashing into our legs crying for their mama.

"It's ok mama's here." She cooed bending down to pick one of them up as the other attached himself to her legs.

The one in her arms wrapped his little arms around her neck holding her close as she ran her hand in his arms telling him reassuring words in his ear as the other one just kept staring at me, his blue eyes glaring at me.

"You?" the one staring at me asked, well I think it was a question.

I didn't time to process what he was asking me that Tony and Ryder, out of breath might I add, came hurdling over.

"Well, I see our plan for you to finally meet up worked." Tony smiled seeing to the four of us standing beside each other.

"This was all a setup?" Freya snapped, her anger rising by the minute as was mine.

"I no like you." The little boy glaring at me spoke up, walking over to me to hit me on the leg.

"Wilder! You don't hit! Say sorry." Freyah grabbed him by the arm pulling him away from me.

"No." he stubbornly said.

"Wilder," she warned but he was having none of it.

"Damn, he is so much like you temper wise, Wolf. Like father like son." Ryder laughed under his breath earning a glare from my Fire.

"Son? Father? What am I supposed to understand here." I stated angrily.

"Gosh, you can be thick sometimes Wolf boy." Tony rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"They are your kids. Congratulations, you are now a father." he finished.

I looked down to Freyah who had tears in her eyes, holding onto dear life to the second little boy who looked exactly like the first.

I let go of her and stepped back running both my hands in my hair, messing up my curls again.

"I need a minute," I whispered out before I started to walk off.

"Oliver." I heard her call after me. I turned around to see tears streaming down her cheeks, I knew she was trying hard not to let them fall.

"Don't talk to me." I spat before walking off.

____________________________

the plan was a success, or was it?

where do you think this will go?

thoughts, predictions?

let me know what you think!

xoxox