Chappy 1

Your hella amazing POV

Hello I'm Y/n a Female/Male/complicated sex, I am sixteen, but i look younger/older like i'm (your age). And this is my story! I met some interesting people before but these people are very....unique...

HA! nupe. They were normal people in a normal word with normal, boring things to do with their so called "life". Honestly I feel like I'm the only thing that brightens up the cruel cold world..well in kinda illegal ways, but who caaaares. Sigh new school, new people who want to be my friends, new people to destroy hearts.

I get up from my bed and look around thinking what happ- kidding kidding. SHUT UP HEATHERS...yeah my imagination gets too wild you know? You probably don't since your normal In that world and not in this one. Oops breaking forth wall. Sorry Eve and star- senpai.

(It's cool just don't do it again it cost lots of love and money to build one again)

You're writing this so I don't think I could stop that Eve-senpai

(True, but hey still try)

"
yes ma'am" "Y/N! Who the hell are you talking to up there?! I told you no talking to anyone until I clear your name! Got it?!" Said my wannabe mother. Ack I can smell the cum all over her from her man whore she calls a boyfriend. "yeah ma whatever!" I roll my eyes in annoyance thinking 'why the hell am I stuck here with these people and not being raised in the woods by wolfs?'.

I slowly get up, walking to my bathroom. Thank gods i have my own because having six siblings, a bathroom belonging to us and one belonging to only our mom and her "boyfriend" isn't pretty. I mean were else would i practice the art of looking good, even though ha! I already look good and don't have to practice doing it. Imaginary hair flip. Anyway, i get up walking to my bathroom that i have for only me and stare at the wonderful (pick one).

After picking out my choice of clothing i did my hair in a messy bun/left it down and applied a little bit of make-up not wanting to look like those Whores from school and brushed my teeth which is very important

After picking out my choice of clothing i did my hair in a messy bun/left it down and applied a little bit of make-up not wanting to look like those Whores from school and brushed my teeth which is very important. (i support good high-gene) I put on my shoes and went to the door and got out, but not without my mothers wise words..."You fucker! Get your ass over here and fold your dad's clothes.!" I laugh and hop on my motorcycle as i drove to school i hummed a tune

Being me, taking off my helmet and leather jacket, showing the "br9ken" tattoo on my cheek with the multiple tattoos on my body (since i have a t-shirt on). I stand up on the motorcycle, swinging my jacket and yelling lyrics. I hear guys & girl whistle,cat call and curse or yell at me. I ride my bike to the principal's parking spot, knowing she was about to park there.

"God damnit {Y/N}! I told you not to park in my spo-" i ignored her and walked straight to the doors and kick it open walking to my class avoiding get caught in the traffic when the bell rings. Well i spoke to soon because the bell rung and somehow the class was already there. "how the fuuu-" before i can finish my wonderful English, the teacher just haad to say something and with her slight seductive voice she piped up "well what's a cutie like you doing in the class hm?" "uh one it's school and i need to be in class, two i'm not cute, and three keep your nasty, cum covered hands- yeah i heard you and the jocks up in the closet-, big lip, Kim west wannabe,-" once again i was interrupt by the lovely nth. "oh my, i guess you made to class huh little {Y/N}?" 'bitch, fite me.' "uh sure whatever." The principal spoke again "well class this is your new student. You may heard someone that to take summer school here and that they were new and here they are. Here is {Y/N} {L/N}." "nope don't think about it'' AND I WAS IGNORED. "Now i think {Y/N} wouldn't mind if you asked him/her/them some few questions. Now would you {y/n}?" "I really don't wanna Miss teacher ma'am" i say disagreeing "yay now all of you, do not scream or yell okay? Yes Josh" I'M FINNA THROW HANDS!

~TIME SKOP~

a long long looooooooooooooooooong ass four periods it's time for my favorite subject. Lunch.

i get up from my seat only to be pushed down by 'popular' kids...they exist? A brunette girl with a smooth, but annoying voice that I've almost heard all day spoke up "so emo, edgy, whatever you are. You've been getting most of our attention and you're a lowly bum that has a mother that smokes and beat them." then a jock decided to speak up, which he probably shouldn't have. "ha your dad probably raped you and left you and your junky mom" "now that was just a burst that wanted attention like your no brain, stereotype dumb ass, ass grabbing, parents no having , fat, ugly, aids having, LITTLE BOY!'' with my words i got up and looked him deep into his eyes not knowing they turned a deadly neon blue. And all we saw was his fat self running for his dead mother knowing i was right...question is

...

how did i know that?

"oh well more food for us , well me, i don't care if you died pssh goo ahead and die. Fake ass food! Here i come!"

Motorcyle: