~Prologue~

"Yeh sazaa hai tumhaari... Zindagi bhar ki..."

Eleyna woke up with a jolt...panting heavily...Wiping the sweat covered face with the back of her hand, she grabbed the glass of water kept at the nightstand and drank it in one go...

************************************
Mai pehli ladki nahi hu jiske saath aisa haadsa hua hai... I know it is not easy for me...for you all...to forget what happened 3 months back... Par ham zindagi bhar baithke... ro ke... yaad karke afsos toh nahi kar sakte na... Life goes on and we have to move on over such bad phases... That incident has not weakened me but only made me stronger than before...

Maa... Aapki yeh "emotionless" beti aur dad aapki yeh "jhalli" beti fighter hai... She will survive everything with you two by her side...

************************************

A week back an IT company acquired our firm and bought the entire building...
.
.
.
.
.
.
The CEO personally interviewed all the employees above the Executive level...

************************************

ZakTech...she repeated... as if she heard that name before... She racked her brain hard to relate the name...

************************************

When my reverie broke... my eyes first fell on the hands that held my shoulder...shaking me... I immediately pulled out of his hold as an automatic reflex...
.
.
.
.
.
Again, I heard the same voice and this time I recollected him... My eyes shot up and mouth opened as I said in an almost inaudible tone... Zarrar Ali Khan...

************************************
.
.
.
.
Eleyna - Congratulations...Finally aapki shaadi ho rahi hai...

Zarrar - Tumhe isse koi farq nahi padta?

Eleyna - Matlab?...

Zarrar - You like me... Don't you?

Eleyna looked at him baffled as to how did he get to know about him being her secret crush...

************************************

Do read, vote and comment... Do let me know whether you all liked it...

Loads of Love,
Nazia❤