Jen: We need to talk. I sighed and debated on answering.

-We don't got shit to talk about Jen you and I both know that baby ain't mine, why you had to wait til now to say something if it was?

Jen: I didnt know what to do okay! You can't keep ignoring the fact that this is your child.

-Prove it.

Jen: Fuck you mean prove it?!

-Just what I said get a DNA test and if its mine I'll take care of the baby if it aint you stop texting me cause my wife ain't to happy about it and she's two more messages away from whooping yo ass.

Jen: Is that a threat August?

-Nahh shawty it's a promise. After that she ain't reply so I locked my phone and put it back just as Cat came in grinning.

"What you grining about ma?" I asked pulling her down next to me.

"Oh nothing I just went to talk to Mari about something" she said laying her head on my chest. "Just know a date is set for our wedding"

"As long as I get to make you mine for the rest of our lives I'm straight" I said kissing the top of her head.

"I love you"

"I love you too" A few minutes later I looked down and saw her knocked out so I pulled the blanket up over us and went to sleep.

**********

The next morning I woke up and quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom and started getting ready to leave after I got out the shower I pulled on a pair of cargo shorts a plain white t-shirt and all white foams then I grabbed my white snapback my keys and my phone. I debated on wether I should wake Cat up.

"Babe...babe wake up"

"What's wrong" she asked rolling over. Her morning voice is so cute.

"Nothings wrong babe I'm just letting you know that I'm leaving" I said smiling.

"Ohh ok, have a good day" she leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"I'll try, call me if you need anything aii ma"

"I will bye babe" I pecked her lips and left.

************

"Wassup y'all?" I said walking into the studio.

"Good good, how you doing"

"Im good sup Dee" I said nodding in Delias direction.

"Sup hows my girl doing?"

"I want your hands Dee you tryna steal my wife"

"We can go right now" she said getting up. Oh hell nahh son.

"Chill I'm playing I've seen you fight I don't want them hands on me knowing I can't hit back Ima be all types a fucked up" I said holding up my hands.

"That's what I thought yungin" she laughed sitting down.

"Lets get to work please" my manager said walking in, the hell my manager never comes down here.

"Lets get this money then" I got up and got into the the booth and put on the headphones.

Cat

A couple hours after August left I got out of bed took a shower and pulled on some yoga pants and a tank top then threw my hair up in a ponytail, this shits getting cut today. I went into the kitchen and made myself something to eat.