Kyousuke will be the new Author here in a months

Kyousuke: Another book that I will became an author... Anyway,hi minna-san I'm here to say that I will became an author of this book in a month because kagami-chan will have work to do in a days or a month well good luck for her anyway About something I have some rules here to follow all of you guys...

1.Don't ever scold nor Saying something into me or in this book nor into the other books that I cared because I promised this to kagami-chan that someone will never say something bad here in other books even here...

2.If you can talk to me I will talk to you in cold it because I raised myself like this sternly nor Cold when I talk to someone

3.please be patient when I still didn't update the stories because I was thinking about these things in any weekends or like that...

4.I have my ways to talk into you if I'm interested to chat you guys, Well kagami-chan was also interested when she met someone but me sometimes I didn't do that much like chatting with the others...

5.Try to comment I like or Something good here if you like the story kagami-chan will be proud when she saw this coming sooner...

Kyousuke: Well maybe that's all...So I guess I need to go now minna-san and also hope you'll enjoy this story...Sayonara Minna-san*Waving at minna-san*