The Fallen Kingdom

"Your...What?" I replied. "My castle!" The guy responded, "Isn't it beautiful?" "Uhhhh...yessss?" I replied, what's this guy's deal? Is he on drugs or something? He stood up, and looked around. "Ah, you can't see it. No one can. Between you and me, this place is quite ugly, don't ya think?" Before I could respond he spoke again. "Oh, how rude of me! I didn't even tell you my name! Ha, silly me! I'm Prince Isaac the third, and you are?" "My names Evan." He stared at me for a solid second. Then started laughing. "Evan?! Oh thank the heavens you're just a lowly peasant! Ah! And here I thought you'd actually save me from this hell, my knight in shining armor! Ha! You'll have to try harder than this father!" He yelled into the woods. I was kind of offended when he called me a peasant, but he isn't wrong. "Wait, Wait Wait. "Knight in shining armor, save you from this hell"?! What are you even talking about?" "You don't know—oh dear, this is a predicament...there's a story that I would survive an attack by our sworn enemies, and when that attack was made I would be made invincible and immortal by my father. Until my "true love" comes around and allows me to grow old with them," he sighed, "it's too bad it's not you, you're actually quite cute." I felt my face get hot. "Ok, then prince, how have I never heard of you until now?" I asked, a late question but a pretty good one. "Oh, easy! No one knows my story! You know about the attacks made by The Ekahr, right?" "Well, duh, everyone has!" I replied, "Fierce warriors of the south, but they never set up here, so don't even try to tell me you're one of them." I spoke, passion rising slowly from my voice. "Well, Yeah, never was. I'm the leader of The Struyar, warriors of the North. We and Ekahr were always at war, but you probably knew that already. We set up multiple kingdoms to fool the Ekahr when they tried to do raids. My father came up with the idea." "I don't get it, how have I never heard of your father then?" "King Issac jr.? Yeah, we always had a backup king to take the publicity. No one actually knew my family existed except for the castle staff. You might be familiar with King Donavan the fourth though." "Well, Yeah. He did everything you said your father did. Built multiple kingdoms to fool the Ekahr, but, why should I believe you? You could've just made this all up!" I exclaimed, "Hell, you're probably just some role playing nerd!" "Evan, I can assure you, I am not." A cold chill threw itself up my spine as Isaac hissed the words. Most of me believed him but another part just-knew something like this was...impossible to say the least! "Look, I'll even show you." Isaac got out of his chair and walked over to a random person, and tapped on their shoulder. When they didn't respond to him he made stupid faces, and hit them or pinch them. They never responded to any of it and just kept walking. "That, is how you know I'm not even real. You're lucky to even see me, and,", he pinched my arm and I yelped slightly, "feel me, too, are you...sure you can't see it?" Isaac asked, "I'm sure, but," I pointed to a painting, nailed to a tree,"Was that always there? I didn't notice it before." "Yes, Evan that's always been there to me, how could I tell you if it's always been there or not?! You'd have to remember it!!" Isaac yelled. God, he's annoying.