"Oh yeah I forgot. Okay quickly go." Hoody says, making me laugh. "I'm going, I'm going. I'll be out in a bit." I say before going off to the bathroom.

I sat the clothes, Hoody leant me, on the counter then went to use the toilet and washed my hands after.

After I was done I took off my pajamas and put on the clothes I got.

{Outfit: }

After I was done getting dressed I left out of the bathroom

After I was done getting dressed I left out of the bathroom. "Unnie how do I look?" I ask curiously.

Hoody looked up at me and gasped. "How do you look so good in my clothes?! I'm jealous." Hoody says, making me smile. "Unnie looks nice too."

"Of course I do." Hoody said, flipping her hair. "Hoody! Princess! Are you two done yet?!" I hear Jay yell. "Hehe oppa called me princess." I said, giggling. "Okay that was adorable but let's go before he calls again. You ready?"

"Yes." I answer with a nod.

"Alright then let's go."

×at the mall×

"I'm hungry~" I whine. We've been walking around the mall for 2 hours now and I've gotten a lot of stuff. Most of it Jay oppa picked out for me. "Let's go to the food court." Gray suggests.

Oh yeah uhm Gray and Loco tagged along. "I want pizza." I say happily. "Same!" Hoody says. "Noona? Hey noona?!"

"Hmm?" I hummed, turning around. "Sannie!" I yelled happily, upon seeing my baby brother and Eunwoo was with him. Sanha came over to us, and hugged me. "Oh my gosh you look cute in that. That new?" Sanha asks, referring to my outfit.

"Mmm no. It's unnie's clothes. She leant them to me." I explained. "Oh well it's cute on you. Oh silly me. I'm Sanha, who are you people?" Sanha asks. "That's Hoody unnie, Loco oppa, Gray oppa and Jay oppa, he's my oppa tho."

"Wah, Jay Park the mafia king?! He's handsome, more handsome than Eunwoo. Don't tell him I said that. Oh my gosh."

I shook my head and laughed a bit. "Okay, okay. Why didn't Eunwoo come over and where's Yoongi?" I ask curiously. "Eunwoo was scared of Jay hyung, who I didn't notice until you introduced him and Yoongi is with BTS." Sanha explains. "To see Hoseok and Jimin, I bet?"

"Yeah but also cause he's planning to join their gang. Hey hyung aren't BTS under you, like they work for you right?" Sanha asks Jay. "Uh yeah. They are my most dangerous gang. They've been looking for an extra member tho." Jay says. "Mhm well Yoongi hyung is taking that spot."

"Fine with me." Jay says. I'm hungry man. "Okay Sannie we're going to go now. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Okay noona and hyung don't hurt my noona's feelings or else." Sanha says basically threatening Jay. It made me laugh a bit too. "Don't worry I won't, okay?"

"Yeah okay. Well bye noona and visit us sometime. I love you." Sanha says, giving me a hug. "I love you too Sanha, bye."

"Bye. Bye everyone~" Sanha says, waving while walking away.

We left to the food court after that and me and Hoody went to get pizza and guess what some chick wants to disturb us! "Excuse me?"

"Yes?" Hoody asks as we both look at the girl. "I remember you, you're one of Jay's ex. Gold digging hoe." Hoody says rudely. I laughed a bit. "Whatever. Oppa still loves me tho."

"He's my oppa!" I quickly said, getting pissed off. "No, no he's not. He'll just come right back to me."

"Hoe it's been 5 years and yet he still hasn't, so fuck off." Hoody says. I was getting annoyed by this chick. Jay's my oppa and only mines. "What so he's dating this ugly hoe now?"

"Did she just call me ugly and a hoe?" I asked, looking at Hoody. "Yes I did! Are you deaf or something?!"

That's it I tried to be nice and shit, wait no I didn't. Okay well I tried to be calm and shit but she pushing it.

"You got one more time to say something smart, one!" I warned. "You are just a sex toy to Jay oppa. Nothing more." The girl said.

I didn't really say anything cause that triggered me cause of my past. I just started crying, I couldn't help it.

Hoody pov

'This bitch did not just say that?! And damn Y/N is crying, where's Jay?' I thought while looking around the food court but stopped when that girl started talking again.

"Aw poor girl are you crying cause what I said is true? Jay oppa is really using you just for sex huh? Ha!! I wouldn't be surprised, you're really ugly."

'That's it. She dead. But I can't kill her here, in front of everybody. Well I'mma just resort into doing this instead.' I thought before punching the girl in the face and knocking her out.

"Yah Hoody what are you doing?! Wait why is my baby crying?" Jay asks me, going straight to Y/N. "She made me pissed off, okay?!" I said angrily. "What'd the chick do?" Jay asks. He was momentarily holding Y/N. Cute... nope focus!

"I noticed her from years ago. One of your gold digging exes. She called Y/N a hoe and shit then made her cry when she said you were just using Y/N for sex. I know she knows nothing about Y/N's past but the bitch deserved it still." I explained to Jay.

No one was even worried about what was going on, and I literally just noticed that. Whatever I don't care.

"She said I did what?" Jay asks. "That you use Y/N for sex cause she's ugly and no one would want to date her." I said, adding in the last part. "We leaving, just leave her unconscious ass on the floor." Jay says.

"Gladly. I hope someone steps on her or something too." I said, still mad. "Let's just go."

×time skip×

Jay pov

We've been home for an hour now, Y/N's cried for half of that time, no more than half. She's calm now but dang she can cry for a long time.

I had Y/N laying on me, while I played in her hair. "Oppa~"

"Hmm?" I hummed. "You won't miss your ex, right?" Y/N asks. "Hell no. None of my exes are actually worth missing, why?" I ask curiously. "No reason, just wanted to know."

"Sure, okay baby. You're fine right?" I ask curiously. "Yes." Y/N answers. I smiled a bit and kiss Y/N on the head. "Also baby if you ever run into any of my exes feel free to kill them. You are technically mafia queen now."

"Really?!" Y/N suddenly shouted, looking up at me. I smiled at her cuteness. "Of course. My baby can do what she wants."

"Good, cause I know who's gonna die first." Y/N says and I chuckle. "Okay enough about that. Let's take a nap, you fine with that?"

"Mhm. I'm tired."

"Sleep well then baby." I mumble, kissing Y/N on the head.

"You too oppa."

I'm watching Tyler Perry's Love Thy Neighbor and I'm in love with the show but I hate Troy so much, she sucks!!