don't come near me

A/n=OK in sooooooo sorry that I hadn't uploaded a chapter for so long .I did warn you that school had started for me.....end my life pls...anyway the pic in the top is how he will look now ..in the story you'll see how he turned this way...on with the story.

*after he cleaned you and dressed you because you hit your head on the ground*
Lukas POV
I watched the love of my life sleep for a while. after a few minutes I left the room and went to my office to think. 'What do I do. She had seen everything. Her pure mind is now forever haunted by what she had seen'
A giggle pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see the one person I never wanted to see
.......Maya yamamoto

She was known as a witch in this country,but in other countries she was known as a farmers daughter

She was known as a witch in this country,but in other countries she was known as a farmers daughter. Only to hide her identity.
"What do you want Maya." I said in my grumpy voice .
She looked at me with a devilish smirk on her face.
"I heard what happened here and decided to come and check who the girl is that store your stone cold heart." I glared at her .when it comes to knowing things in the kingdome. she would know it in seconds. "Why are you here?"
"I simply came to help you my dear friend. Strike a deal with me and I will give you the power to protect her and I'll make a potion so that she can forget what she saw."my eyes widen at her offering ."what is it that you want in return if I do accept your offer?" She smiled at me but not an evil . it was one with sadness in it."...in return I want my mother back..." I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and I thought about it. My late father had locked up Maya's mother because she had stoked some of the family jewelry and killed some of the guards in the castle .I looked at Maya and nodded my head "deal I will give you your mother in return but keep her on a leash and I'll give you some gold coins to help buy a house and some food for her" she nodded happily. She went into her bag and grabbed two potions. "Here drink this blue potion and the red one is for her to drink so she can forget it all."
I nodded my head and drank the blue potion. The world started spinning  and I was surrounded by white light. Once the light vanished I looked at my self in the mirror that wasn't far from my desk

 Once the light vanished I looked at my self in the mirror that wasn't far from my desk

I now had brown hair and light brown eyes. Smiled as I felt all the power going thru (idk if I wrote it right) my veins ."thank you Maya . you may take your Mother and leave." She nodded .when she was about to walk out the door I said "oh by the way...don't ever come near me again."

And there you guys go . I hope it was good .someone had requested him to look this way so I had to come up with an idea to make it work.
550words
Mshadowlane out \(^3^)/