V-"You guys handle her.But Alice and her family.Wont be moved from here.I will make sure they dont come here."

Vivaan went to his room.Shivani was in deep trouble.With each passing day.She wasnt sure how to mend things.Days were running and time.She has seen Varna shifting to next room again.Once issue was fixed.She has no way to stop her.One thing she was convinced on.Unlike Ramya Varna was stubborn.It wasnt easy to make her do anything.It wasnt right also to impose anything on her.They knew this cannot be rushed.For both Varna and Vivaan.Something has to be done.Whole life cant be passed like this.

Sh-"Vikram Im worried for Vivaan.Varna too.Both are not taking any step.To understand each other.If they keep themselves.Away from each other.Like this.I feel very scared."

V-"You are thinking too much.Let right time come.Its too early Shivani.Vivaan loved Ramya.You think its easy to give her own sister same place.She had in his life."

Sh-"Thats what I thought.But Varna has same face so."

V-"You thought it will be easy.They may look alike.But far different from each other.Keep this in mind.Let time take its course."

Sh-"You are right.I was wrong to think like that.Its more difficult for Vivaan to move on.Because Varna looks like Ramya.Reminds him of her.Things can only change if.Both try to understand each other."

Reyaansh was sleeping.When he felt his wife nudging him.He wasnt moving at all.Nandini frowned and hit him.Switching on light.He grumbled and hid his face in pillow.She took it back from him.

N-"Rey get up.I know you are away.Dont act now.Get up."

R-"Nandu this is no time to romance.Alice gave me hard time today.Im dead tired.Can we continue this tomorrow.Good night sweetheart."

N-"Shut up.I want to talk about something important.You are such idiot.Get up."

He threw pillow and got up.Making face.She shifted closer to him.He rubbed his eyes.Taking yawns.Nandini was thinking something.

R-"Now speak.Or let me sleep."

N-"Rey please.You know already six months passed.Since Varna came to house.But cant you see.Nothing changed.Yes Vivaan Anna looks better now.Pranush health improved.They still live in separate rooms."

R-"What do you expect Nandu.Its two people with different minds.But same attitudes.Both are equally stubborn.So can we expect.Them move on easily?Anna loved Ramya Anni.She is still there in his mind."

N-"When Im saying she shouldnt be there in his mind.Rey its not that easy.But one has to move on.You think one can survive without love and support.In life?One day will come when he will feel.Absence of partner."

R-"You are right.What can we do.Did you talk with Varna.She hardly opens up with us.After whatever happened today.Hope Anna wont be angry at her again."

N-"I do talk with Varna.In fact Im only person she talks maximum with.Do you expect me to talk about this.She is Varna.Imagine my condition.Why dont you talk to Anna?You both share friendly bond."

R-"And get kicked?You are out of your mind.Nandu no matter how close we are.We cant interfere in someones personal place.Its better if we leave it to time."

N-"How much more time.No Im not convinced.We must do something.I cant see both in such misery.Pranush needs his parents together."

R-"Okay I will think about this.Now come.Give me a kiss."

N-"Go to hell.Sleep now."

He made face.She turned on other side.Switching off lights of room.While on other side.Vivaan was out in garden.Late night and sitting near small wooden house.Alice was awake.She played with Vivaan for some time.He felt nice after long.Spending some time without stress and worry.He made sure puppies were fine.He has to do something for them.They cant be left outside in cold.He remembered first time.Ramya found small Alice and got her here.She has everything.One finds worth to be loved.He took deep breath.Sitting alone on grass.Staring at sky.Where was life taking him.