Sh-"How did they entered house.Like this?Rey whats wrong."

Reyaansh and Vivaan tried to catch.Naughty babies who were running around house.Helpers came out also.Trying best.Mess was cleaned in time.Till Reyaansh caught two puppies.Rest three were found by Vivaan.Varna was sweating.Nandini made her sit and have some water.Shivani went to her.

Sh-"Its ok Varna.Nothing to be scared of.See they are gone.Rey and Vivaan.What are they doing here?"

N-"Varna they are puppies.So small and innocent.Dont worry they wont bite."

Var-"I want to.Go from here.Please I cant."

Varna was sweating continuously.Finding difficult to breath.Vivaan saw that from corner of eyes.Rubbing puppies head.He signalled Reyaansh to come out with him.Vikram left for room.Done with dinner and Nandini went to get something for Varna.She was holding Shivanis hand.Still scared as puppies were making noise.Shivani smiled at her.Touching her head affectionately.

V-"Easy easy.Relax no more running.Rey where did they come from.I have been trying find them.For months."

R-"Anna they came back few days ago

R-"Anna they came back few days ago.I fixed up house for them in garden.See they are so notorious.Came here.Saving themselves from mothers eyes.She must be worried for them."

Varna watched Reyaansh and Vivaan.Smiling and being friendly with puppies.Sight terrified her and she felt running from there.Vivaan looked at small bundles.Rest of two came to him.Getting same love.

R-"Look what you all did.Bad boys.Scared Varna.Hey Varna I think you havent met them.Their mother Alice disappeared once.Came back when she found husband for herself.Alice was name given by Ramya Anni.She was so fond of her that.We all decided to make home for her here.Now they are proud parents."

Vivaan noticed that all words didnt melt Varna.She stood stiff.Frowning at puppies.Ramya doted on them.She was so caring for Alice.Equally loved by her.He didnt knew when he started.Loving dogs after he saw.Affection on her.Few days ago he saw.Fear in Varnas eyes.Dislike for them.Sisters were different from one another.He kept on thinking while.Puppy ran away to Varnas direction.Glass fell from her hands.She stood up.Going away warning little one.

Var-"No dont come here.Go away else."

She ran upstairs with Shivani.Trying to call out for her.Reyaansh stood confused.He thought she was Ramyas sister.So maybe she had same love and likes.But he was wrong.he took it in normal way.

V-"Rey take them back inside their house.Make sure someone is there to check on them."

Sh-"Vivaan wait.I think Varna is scared of dogs.Its better if we dont let them.be here.What if she gets scared."

V-"They wont go anywhere Mom.Ramya loved them.They were here because of her.Now this is their home."

Sh-"We have to think about Varna too now.Maybe she has some problem.Poor soul looks terrified."