Chapter 4

Hello everyone here is the next chapter. Hope you'll like it .

****

Khusi kumari Gupta-still- confused-whether-to-keep-Singh- Raizada-or-not was moving to and fro in raizada kitchen complaining to her favourite devi maiya. Let's see what .

Hey devi maiya... why you always do this to me????? Khusi complained cutely, bitting her nail.

First Salmanji ne kaha ki wo saadhi nahi karenge. Chalo wo tho seheliya humne kuynki arnavji milgaye the. Par ab dekho arnavji ne kya kiya. Humse sadhi ki wo bhi bas che mahino ke liye( First Salmanji said he will not marry. Ok that I handled since I got arnavji. But now ... look what arnavji did, he married me that too for just six month).... she continued her moving session.

Now I even don't know what I should do. What about my first rasohi???? khusi was in verge of crying not knowing whether she would be cooking or not.

Di, jiji where are you..... khusi whispered and was about to turn around when someone kept hand on her shoulder from behind making her shake with fear.

********

Nk Bhai.....

Finally di you are here...... nk said sighing in relief.

Did chote kept you his guard??? anjlai asked chuckling. What could she do he was moving to and fro outside arnav's room as if he was safeguarding the room.

Di shhh.. wo andar hai.( he is inside) ...... nk whispered pointing towards the room completely ignoring her teasing.

Wo kon( who he )??? anjali asked frowning.

Wo di wo..... nk continued with his whispering.

WO KON Nk Bhai???? anjali repeated but her tone held warning . This was heights now everyone were making her to repeat same question again and again .

Sorry... pls don't get angry..... nk apologised immediately not wanting to face her warth.

So who is inside???? anjali once again asked controlling herself.

Nannav mere bhai , your chote di....... nk replied still whispering.

So??? anjali could not understand what was amusing there. It was his room if not him then who will be inside.

Di maine usse andar bandh kardiya( Di I closed him inside)..... nk stated proudly as if he did something really great.

Kyun?? Anajli asked stunned.

You only asked na..... nk replied.

When did I asked ? And wait are you sure he is inside??? Don't you think it's too quite for him to be inside.... anjali asked not believing that her chote was inside. Raizada mansion was still and not at all shaking .

Nk himself was doubtful. Till now he should have got dozens of scolding from his nannav mere bhai but.... So he immediately opened the door.

Di apka chote bhag gaya (Di your chote ran away ).... nk whined looking at the poolside door which was wide open. And he thought he was able to cage him for the first time.

Hahaha nk Bhai will you cry now..... anajli started laughing looking at his teary eyes making him more sad for his failed attempt.

Nkji, di what are you guys doing here. Where is khusi????? Payal asked entering the room.