"I still can't believe they told everyone."

"Juvia is getting mad at Gray's comments. Lucy told everyone Gray has known this since the beginning. Besides, Natsu and Lucy might find it uncomfortable~" Juvia cut off his statement once again.

"Good going, Juvia. Taking control of him for once." She smiled back at Erza before forcing down food down his throat to keep him busy. His mouth, especially.

"Guys, please try to act normal." Lucy suggested.

"How do you expect us to act normal?" Sting asked from where he was sitting, across the table, with his arm around Lisanna.

"Okay." Gajeel ignored him and really did act he didn't care. Er, or maybe he really doesn't.

"I think it's romantic, what you did." Levy finally spoke her thoughts.

"I'm going to have to buy you a present. A homecoming present- oh, wait, you had that at your wedding. Then, how about I bake my favorite cake! Act like a newly-married couple in your home." Erza insisted and before she could hear Natsu declining, she had immediately rushed out of the school to buy ingredients.

"Wait, so you two live together, too?" Lisanna asked curiously as she took another bite from her meal.

"Basically, this has all been planned since we were kids. I think we already told you this, though." Natsu shrugs along.

Lisanna spat out her food onto the table. "Riiight... uh..."

Lucy shook her head, remembering that chaotic day up until now. Especially when she first told the others. She told Levy. Gray stalked them and found out himself. Lisanna, well, the plainly curious.

"This all feels so nostalgic." Levy swooned, staring at their wedding rings. "I've been dying to tell someone about it, but Lucy was still embarrassed of Natsu."

"Yeah, and how about the time when I couldn't let Gray over, but then I saw you invite Levy." Natsu pouted.

"Whoa, what a grudge you have there. I don't even remember that that happened."

"I remember something else, too,"

"Like what?"

"Gray saw you nak-"

"What?" Juvia's ears tingled at the mention of her boyfriend's name. "Gray saw Lucy what?"

"NOTHING!" Gray pulled her into a kiss as a distraction, making her want more. "Nice try," Juvia kisses him, "But Juvia will eventually find out about this." The aura surrounding her changed, like the time she went depressed when Gray still wouldn't accept her feelings back then.

"This is the best." Lucy whispered to herself. "I wonder. ."

"What?" Natsu heard her.

"I was wondering how things would've turned out if we hadn't been married at 18. Do you think we would've been together?"

"Ah, well. . maybe. . over a bet or something?"

Lucy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I can definitely see that."

"It's more important to think of the present than dwell in the past, love." Natsu placed some of the falling strands of her hair behind her ear and looked at her. "You know that, right?"

"Of course." She sighs, then all of a sudden, was trying to remember something else, which wasn't a memory that long. "Still, I'm trying to say something, but I can't put my finger on it."

"What?" Big idiot. Big, big idiot like he always has been.

"Oh, right." Lucy cleared her throat, shifting in her seat, "May I have your attention? Turns out, that's not the only big news we have for you guys."