Born To Be A Werewolf's Slave 1

Long ago, before there were cars, electricity, cameras, and electronics, there were people. These people weren't like us. They were immortal. They were above us in every way and they showed it by massacring millions of humans. When we started turning on them, they decided that we weren't worth the fight or the losses that they were acquiring. They created a world for themselves, but all the other humans thought that they were killed off, but they were wrong. The only humans that know the truth are the humans and their children that were brought with the immortals, the humans like me. I was raised in this world, the one with vampires and werewolves. Humans in this world are slaves, not free people. Humans are pets and are treated as so, some are treated worse. I was raised in a village about 10 miles away from the castle that I am going to tomorrow. I have always known what my life was to be. A life full of servitude and slavery, but I did not feel like a slave until today. The village I live in only houses humans. It is like every other neighborhood, except for the walls. The walls are to keep us in and them out, until your 18th birthday, then they come for you.

My name is Isolde, like Tristan and Isolde, but there is no love story here, no man would die for me. The only person that might die is me. I have a rebellious attitude, which will surely be the cause of my demise. I know nothing else, yet I strive to be free. I have long brown hair and red brown eyes that turn red when I get mad. I am only 5.3 but I feel taller. Tomorrow I will be 18, and my life will end, but that is where my story will begin. I will be taken to the Belakov's castle first thing in the morning, I will be given servant clothes, then I will be let loose upon the castle to cook and clean and serve, I guess that is what slaves do. I will probably meet other slaves and they will tell me of horror stories about what happens to slaves that act up, but I will inevitably learn the hard way. Maybe I will end my life or maybe I will just endure and suffer, only the events of tomorrow will decide my fate. The day I turn 18, and the day I become a slave.

******************************************************************************************

New Story! Let Me Know What You All Think! Vote, Comment, Fan, Or Message Me! Thanks!