01 | CHRIS CHAMBERS

[H/C: hair color]

[H/C: hair color]

5 years old

Little five year old Chris played with his best friend, Y/N. He was too young to know what love was but if he looked back at it now, he was in love with you. Chris and you walked outside to the playground, smirked at each other, and ran to the swings. You both swung higher and higher and jumped off together. You both landed on the ground with a thud and giggled. you got up and dusted your dress off.

"C'mon Y/N!" Chris yelled, grabbing your little hand and running to the other side of the playground away from teachers and other screaming children. There was a little patch of flowers in the corner of the playground where you both first met.

Chris pulled daisy's from the ground and put them in your bright H/C. You smiled at him and hugged him. He grabbed another daisy and handed it to you. You grasped it in your tiny hand and he put his hands over your small ones.

"I want to marry you some day. I don't know what it means but in movies I've seen it always ends well when people say the want to marry someone. So, Y/N Merrill, I want to marry you." Chris smiled a toothy grin.

"I want to marry you to Chris! I can't wait to tell my parents! I am not inviting my brother though!" You says happily. You did tell your parents, they weren't so happy you were 'marrying' Chris Chambers. But they saw that he made you happy and accepted it.

-

7 years old

You both sat down in science class, bored out of your minds. You looked over and your best friend that was coincidentally your crush. He rolled his eyes playfully at you as he could tell you both were bored. He grabbed a piece of paper and jokingly wrote down 'do you want to marry me?' You wanted to say yes but you didn't want to make it to obvious so you wrote down 'no'. You passed it back to Chris who looked at you with a fake hurt expression.

"Oh come on Merrill! You're such a meanie!" Chris pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Awe, little Chrissy is sad because his best friend didn't want to marry him.
Boo Who!" You jokingly shove him.

"Maybe that's because I do want to marry you." He says and kisses your cheek. You blushed and placed a hand on your cheek, you could feel his lips linger over your skin.

"Chris!" You yell. He turned around and his blue eyes looked into your sweet and welcoming ones.

"I want to marry you too." You say and return a kiss on his cheek.