Sighning up for work [Chapter 1]

I graduated a month ago and now I am searching for a new job that will pay my bills and buy me everything I need.

7:40 AM

I walked in the building where I as called for an interview with my new boss.
The minute that I entered I didn't see anyone in the room but then suddenly I heard walking sounds on the floor and a tall, fine man walked out of a little room.
His hair was laid to the gods and he looked pretty damn hot. I tried not to show how attracted to him I was.

"Hello! I am here for the job interview. Are you Mr. Jackson, the boss of the company that I am supposed to talk to?" I tried to be polite.

"Yes it is me and I suppose you are Miss Jenson that I have scheduled a meeting with."

"Yes you guessed right." I smiled and stood in one place.

"Come on, sit here and let's start" He smiled back at me.

I walked towards his massive desk with probably gold plated ornaments on the sides. I am an outgoing confident girl so I wasn't worried.
I sat on the soft chair comfortably and stared at the big paintings on the wall behind his big chair. He walked behind me and sat on his chair.

"So what is your name Miss?"

"My name is Margarita Jenson. "

"Can you please give me more information about you." He asked me.

"Yes of course. So I graduated A month ago. I can fluently talk 5 languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian and if we count my native language Bulgarian they are 6." I said with a confident smirk on my face.

"Oh wow that's really impressive I am proud to have such a clever member and worker in my company!" He said.

When those words got out of his mouth I didn't understand at first but then I realised that he already hired me.
I am that kind of person that gets really excited and happy about things so I jumped up ran towards him and hugged him tight. Oh my it wasn't just happiness when I touched him and he hugged me by my waist. It was something more.
I found him attractive and let's say I think he thought the same way about me of what I felt (😏) when I hugged him.

To be continued...