20

Respect each other. Take your relationship slow.

Find out his goals, let him tell you his past eventually.

If you don't like his past... Forgive him for it. Not everyone is perfect. If his goals aren't some what similiar to yours, then this might try to get him to change you and your perspective of life.

He might try to force you into doing things you don't want to, or things your not supposed to.

For example:He is forcing you to have sex.

Though I'm not saying that having sex is a bad thing, I'm just saying that if a guy forces you to do it then dump his ass. This means that he was only dating you for the things you have underneath. Only let him use you if tou are interested in this also.

And don't let any guy force you to run away from your home nor your family. Live in reality. Not every relationship works out. It's best to be safe than sorry.

Make sure to make s pros and cons list during this relationship to determine how long it would last. If there are more cons then he has got to go. If there are more pros then he is a keeper. Try not to insert his looks on this list though.

It's not about His good or bad facial features it's about his personality.

Be sure also not to live in a fairy tale. Buy him gifts, take him out on dates, give him a treat. Guys like to feel loved too. Initiate kisses.

Don't be like my friend who only has a one sided relationship where the guy does everything. Instead have a mutual relationship where you both are involved.