♥chapter 2♥

here is chapter 2!

-------------------

Justin's POV:

I walked up the driveway to Tessa's door. I thanked Zayn for giving me her address but not until I promised to not take advantage or hurt her. Yeah yeah whatever. By the time the tour takes off she will be mine. I knocked on the door and a muffled, "COMING!" came through the door. Pretty soon the door opened and there she stood. Her jet black hair in a braid, and she wore a crop top and high waisted shorts that showed her ass perfectly. Her boobs were also showing and I took advantage to hug her just to touch them. But she was smarter than she looked. After stepping back she narrowed her eyes and glared at me.

"Zayn warned me of you. I know that all you want is to get in my pants and fuck me into oblivioness. Not happening."

"I never said that. All I want is a hug!"

"Well, your little friend says more!" She said pointing down there. I cursed Jerry and followed behind her watching her ass. She had the best curves ever.

Tessa's POV:

Getting into his fancy car, I thought about Zayn telling me to not be open to him until he proves that he is worthy. I smirked and decided to spice the ride up. Because right now, he can look but he CAN'T touch.

"Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you single?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"Oh I dont know. Maybe we can have some, "fun."' I teased watching his friend grow by the minute.

"Very funny. You would never let me though." He replied looking at me over his shades.

"You dont know that!"

"Yes I do Tess. Your brother said he would rip me to shreds if I took advantage of you. I'm not risking that between us." He said stopping at a red light.

"Fuck what Zayn says. It is just you and me. We can do whatever we want." I said meaning every word I said. I really liked Justin and I wanted to be more but Zayn would never let us. Justin looked at me and then at my lips. Smirking I stroked his hand.

"What are you waiting for??"

"For us to stop driving." He chuckled and turned the radio on.

We shortly arrived at the airport and we both got out and stood in front of each other. We both leaned in and our lips touched and sparks flew. Pulling away I looked around and someone very familiar caught my eye. The boy smirked and stood there. Holy Shit.

"Dont turn around."

"Why?"

"Because Louis Tomlinson is looking this way." I said walking over to Louis.

"I swear to God Lou you tell Zayn I will rip your tongue apart."

"No worries love. Your dirty little secret is safe with me." He said walking away.

On the plane, Justin played with my hair.

"Having fun?" I said smirking. He looked at me and my face heated. He kissed my forehead and pulled his phone out. He took a selfie with me and posted it on Twitter and Instagram. I read the caption:

on r way to Berlin. The ride is fun with her with me ;)

Zayn will freak when he see's this. He will automatically think we had sex. But I'm 18 not 6. I'm an adult. I turned Justin's face and kissed him passionately. He deepened the kiss and smiled at me.

"Tess, I think I love you."

"I think I love you too Justin."

Justin's POV:

Tessa is so vulnerable she will never expect what is coming her way. And I'm ready for Zayn to come at me and tell me "I told you so!"

Oh I'm ready...

………………………………………………………………………………

Alright. Chapter 2 is finished. Chapter 3 will be up sometime tomorrow.

MWAH my little bitches (:

-ashyboo10