Back in the kitchen Mehak can't concentrate on her work. Few times she tried to peak from kitchen to see if Shaurya is there or not. She gets annoyed seeing him still there, she gets Chottu and send him to ask Shaurya anything else he wants to add in. Chottu went to ask him Shaurya said he is fine. He asked where is Meera and chottu replied di is busy at kitchen. Chottu left to attend other guest and Mehak was still in mumbling to herself as she prepare other meals for customers. She scoop out the dhal makhni she prepared and arrange them on the tray to serve customers. Chottu serve that to one customer, the customer shrieks, which startles all at the restaurant. Customer trembles and started to drink lots of water. Kailash bhaiya runs out from kitchen to see what happen. He asked him what happen and customer trembled in between and say very spicy. Kailash bhaiya tried the dhal and he also shrieks as its burning spicy. Mehak quickly give them sugar to calm down they took a few spoons to calm themselves. Once okay the customer screamed how you all do prepare food for customer if it so spicy like this what will happen to us? Kailash bhaiya look at Mehak and she saw him he is very angry at her, she held her head down. Kailash bhaiya offered apology as today he didn't taste before delivering the food and he ask the customer to wait for a while and he will prepare for him another set of meal, first the customer denied his reasons and wants to walk away but after sometime Kailash bhaiya made him to agree and went to kitchen to prepare some food for the customer. Mehak slowly walked behind him. Kailash bhaiya didn't talk to her he ignored as he prepared the food for the customer when Mehak wants to offer to deliver to customer he called Chottu to send the food away. After Chottu left kitchen Kailash bhaiya asked her what happen to you today, where is your attention? Do you know how spicy was the food just now? Lucky today I manage to the customer and prepare for him a new meal if he walks away and all the other customers does the same it will be huge loss today. Mehak apologized for being sloppy. He asked her to go home and rest first so tomorrow she won't repeat such mistakes again, she argue she is fine and will work properly but he asked her to leave.

She with her heavy heart leave the café. Shaurya who was watching all these at the café paid for the food and follows her. She reached a quiet place and sat on the bench and tears made its way down from her doe eyes. She wiped them away but it didn't stopped there but she cried more. She realized someone is watching and she wiped herself and turn to see who was it, it was Shaurya standing and watching her. She quickly get up to leave and Shaurya called her Mehak, she stopped for a while he walked few steps towards her and Mehak's back was facing him. They stand in that manner for few minutes. Mehak could feel his heat she could smell his cologne, deep in her heart she wants to jump on him and cry her lung out to shed all the anger and her sad feelings she bottled up in her. She compose herself and wiped the tears again and slowly make a step forward leaving him. He tried to call her as he lift his hand to hold her the wind blow her duppatta and he held them in and slowly bring it to his face as he inhale her scent. Her scent rekindle all his senses in him. His mind says to grab her and hug her tightly and shower her with kisses but his heart says talk to her and calm her first before he ruined their meeting. Their trance broken when Kunal and Adi there calling her. Mehak quickly wiped her tears away and looked at the direction where the duo coming. Adi runs to her and hugged her. Kunal walked to them and say hi Meera Hru? Usually at this time you are busy at café what happen today, your face also not the same as usual. Then he saw Shaurya, he extended his hand hello Mr Khanna, you are here as well, nice to meet you, reluctantly Shaurya shakes his hand with him. Adi keep asking didi are you okay, do you want me to tell momma to bring you to see doctor, and you are not well past few days. Mehak shakes her head and said nothing I am okay just a bit tired , Kailash bhaiya asked me to go home and rest so that's why I am resting here and want to go home in a while, since you are here we all go home straight. Kunal looked at Shaurya , Mr Khanna come lets go home, Pikachu makes wonderful meals at home. My last stay at Manali I always look forward for dinner to taste the dishes made by her, this made Shaurya very angry and his brows furrowed in anger. He walked with them to the house.