Jeremy: Tell me something, was it the drugs? Were you sleeping with me because of the drugs?

Vicki: Screw you.

Jeremy: No, if there's another reason, please, I'm all ears.

Back to Elena and Bonnie. Stefan joins in.

Stefan: Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie.

Bonnie: Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later.

Bonnie leaves.

Elena: Bonnie, wait...

Stefan: She doesn't like me very much.

Elena: She doesn't know you. She's my best friend. She's just looking out for me. But when she does, she will love you.

Matt and Tyler are throwing a football around.

Tyler: Look... there's Elena and her new boyfriend. Now, what are they doing? Oh, they're walking, walking, walking. Yep. Right into the sunset.

Matt: You're a dick.

Tyler: While you just stand there looking like one of those little yard trolls.

Matt: Gnomes.

Elena: Here's what we're going to do. Are you free tonight?

Stefan: Yes.

Elena: Perfect. Dinner, my house. 8:00. You, me, and Bonnie. You two will spend some quality time and she'll get to see what a great guy you are. Mission accomplished.

Matt: Hey, what am I supposed to do, Ty? She made her choice.

Tyler: Let her know she made the wrong one.

Tyler catches the football.

Matt: What are you doing? Ty, don't. Ty, don't! Ty!

Tyler throws the ball at Stefan, who has his back towards him. He quickly turns around, catches the ball, and throws it back to Tyler. Tyler and Matt are shocked. Elena laughs.

 Inside the School.

Elena: That throw was insane. I didn't know you played football.

Stefan: I used to. It was a long time ago.

Elena: So why don't you try out for the team?

Stefan: Yeah, I don't think so.

Elena: So you don't like football?

Stefan: No, I love football. I think it's a great sport. But in this case, I don't think football likes me. You saw Tyler over there, and we both know how Matt feels.

Elena: They don't know you. To them, you're mysterious loner guy. Wouldn't hurt to be part of. Make some friends.

Stefan: Says the girl who spends her alone time writing in a cemetery.

Elena: Hey, come on. There's more to me than just gloomy graveyard girl. There's a whole other Elena that you have yet to meet. She was into everything, very busy.