All 3: MAIL

Mailman: Sighs, let's see,a letter from jays parents,Hmm...Kai has a fan letter, oh something from Coles Father.

Cole:what no package, I'm expecting something from Creatures,Beasts and Beyond?

Mailman: Hmm, no  nothing from,Uh Ha, here it is.

Cole: ha Rocky's Gonna love this. 

Jay:Hey Zane, how come you never hear  anything from your Parents.

Zane: (blinks) I don't remember my Parents,I've  been an orphan all of my life.

Kai: you mean you"ve never had a home?

Zane:(shooks his head) 

Sensei Wu: The Monastery is your home now.

(Zane leaves the room,but Cole open his package) 

Cole: Liver and  Toads,Rocky your favorite.

Rocky: acting like a dog: then Cole throws the frog and he eats it.

Coles: Mm,Mm

"Meanwhile"

 (with the hypnobrai)

hypnobrai Scout: I can't believe you hypnotized,one of the ninja ,doessss the general know

Skales: Of courssse not, he been put under the control of Lloyd,and I plan to ussse it for my best interessst.

 Y/n: But dad if thisss plansss failed,what are you going to do?

Skales: Don't worry about that,but after I do thisss,I want you to do sssomething for me.

Y/n: ok dad.

Sithraa: Everyone'sss worksss while you  three sslack ,as my secondsss in command,I expect more from you skalesss and y/n.

Y/n/skales: yes, general 

Skale: General you know I am most loyal to you,but I mussst question thisss childish agenda,The Ninja has stolen our ssstaff, Yet you inssstruct  your army to make thisss playhoussse for Lloyd,Sssnakes don't belong in treess.

Y/n: Yeah I agreed with my Father on thisss one ,We should be getting our ssstaff back,Not building a tree houssse for this child.

Sithraa: You two know better then to question my judgment Sskales ,y/n, I'll just pretend you didn't ask.

Lloyd: "hey" 

(The 3 looks at Lloyd)

Lloyd: If we plan to rule Ninjago from here ,This Elevator needs to have  a trap door, I want more booby traps

Sithraa: As you wish Young Garmadon 

Skales/y/n: As you wish,General(they walk away )

Y/n:( that kid gonna to get one of these days,but not now, Wait until the prey comes to you)

"Meanwhile "

Jay: Mm oh, I love it when It's  Zane nights to cook.

Cole: Hey,I didn't hear any  complaints about my Duck Chowdar, last night .

Kai: That's because it glued our months shut,You really thought jay was speechless all throughout dinner.

Jay: yeah,please don't make that again.

Zane: Dinner is served. 

Everyone(exect Zane) (laughs)

Zane:What's  so funny? 

Nya: Zane you're wearing a..., Well even I wouldn't wear that 

Zane: You laugh because I takes steps to ensure I am clean after cooking?