Author's Note :)

Holy crap!!

So, as you may have guessed, I've been pretty busy with school and everything, but I've come back just to check on this story and how it's doing.... 1K reads?? Wow, that's crazy!! I am so sorry I haven't been able to update - I've had a lot going on. I just want everyone to know that I've been reading all your comments and they've all been so sweet! I read and respond to all of them and I appreciate them so much :)

Seeing as there have been way more reads than I had ever thought there'd be on this story, I guess I should tell you a bit about myself? (I would like to stay anonymous though). I'm 16 and from Ireland (you may have noticed as I was trying to make the story sound more  "American" I guess, haha). Fun fact: I've been writing ever since I can remember, but I stopped a few years ago due to lack of motivation. I kind of spontaneously just decided to come on here onto my old account  so I could write something that's Stranger Things based, so I'm able to  start back writing again but it doesn't have to be something completely original... does that make sense?

Stranger Things and Harry Potter are probably my favourite creations ever because of how amazing the writing is. They are so completly different from each other, but both had a lot of hard work put into them. That kind of stuff has just always fascinated me... how people can create stuff like that just with their imagination. 

Anyway, long story short, I'll hopefully be be able to update soon, but, for now, feel free to ask any questions in the comments below!! 

Thank you so much,

Lily (my pen name that I just came up with this second, lol)