FOUR | HONEY & LEMONS

Start from the beginning

Remus looked up, "Oh it's," he swallowed, "magnificent. The grass is such an underrated plant in this world." He told Sirius as his hands caressed the grass around him.

Venus snorted in amusement, then stood up to get another, proper, drink. Sirius then looked to blonde girl, his eyes wandering down her body as he took in her outfit. Once finished racking down her body, the grey eyed boy made eye contact with her green apple eyes as she rose an eyebrow at him.

Venus crossed her arms to cover her stomach, though she tried to make it seem subtle as she did not want Sirius to think she was insecure or 'nervous around him'.

"Excuse me, I'm going to get a drink." With that Venus walked away from the two boys, missing Remus staring at her bottom when she left and Sirius whacking his head and scolding him for not having any manners drunk. Even though he did the same thing once Remus looked away which led to Remus smacking Sirius in return. Sirius only raised his hands innocently, but continued looking after her.

Venus reached a table that had a floating bowl of Merlin-knows-what inside of it, with a ladle also floating in the air and filling peoples cups with the pink-ish substance.

The blonde bit her lip anxiously and picked up a white paper cup from the stack on the side of the table a held it up to the ladle. The liquid was quickly poured into the cup, splashing only a little.

She took a small step back when she caught the reflection of a glass bottle underneath the table. Venus's eyes widened and she bent down to pick up the bottle, "Oh, Merlin have mercy."

Firewhiskey.

The blonde bit her lip again, it was a nervous habit she developed when she was doing something she probably shouldn't be doing or if she had embarrassed herself. She looked around in case anyone was watching her open the random bottle, then poured a bit into her cup, making it fill to the top. A full cup of firewhiskey and whatever was in that bowl.

Venus drank rarely, but when she did, she drank to get wasted. Otherwise, what's the point, really? She stood up and took a sip of her concoction, cringing a little when it burned the back of her throat.

"I saw that."

Venus turned her head to the gruff voice, tensing up. She relaxed a bit when she saw it was only Sirius Black. "Not going to tell on me, are you?" She quipped sarcastically, rolling her mascara-ed eyes.

"I won't tell." Sirius shrugged, then a smirk appeared on his gorgeous face, "If you dance with me."

Venus, who had been gingerly sipping on her drink, choked, "What?"

Why would Sirius Black want to dance with her? The question baffled Venus, but then her thoughts took a turn. Why would I want to dance with Sirius Black?

Sirius took a sly step closer to Venus, placing a hand on the tree behind her so she was trapped in between him and the tree, "Dance with me." He gave her a look with the utter most charm, knowing he was irresistible.

Venus took another sip from her drink and hummed in satisfaction, "This alcohol," She took another sip, "Is not nearly strong enough for that, Black." The blonde retorted, hoping he'd give up although finding his attempts oddly amusing.

But Sirius wasn't one to give up so easily.

The 5'9 boy fought a smile, he liked how she wasn't falling at her knees for him. Sirius smoothly replaced the sliver of a smile with a smirk. He leaned closer to Venus, to where his mouth was right next to her ear and she could feel his warm breath on her neck. "Please dance with me, princess." He whispered lowly once again, and the blonde had to admit; he was very convincing, the 'please' acted as the cherry on top.