Lost on Earth

This is a semi-prompt. It was given by BeyondSol in the Halloween Vault book (https://www.wattpad.com/636791321-halloween-vault-13th-october-what%27s-up-with-this) but it was a prompt to be put in the comments section. I thought it was too funny to leave there.

__________
My partner took up a spot in the corner while I took a seat across from the white-gray alien. "What are you doing on Earth?"

"I was going to a Halloween party and got lost, bro. Your star system has terrible cell reception."

"Maybe we can help. Where were you going?"

"Planet Wattpad."

"A likely story. Wattpad is an online community for writers."

"Pfft, humans. You think that's the only time someone came up with the word 'Wattpad' in the whole universe."

"What are you doing here?"

"OK, dude, my bros and I hit up Wattpad for the Halloween bash then we hop over to planets Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for 10 days of Thanksgiving. Then we go to Denver, Boston, and Houston for 2 weeks of Christmases. Finally, we stop at the New York galaxy for a month long New Years."

"Why'd you abduct the cows from Old McDonald's farm?"

"I thought it was a drive-thru. It clearly said McDonalds on the sign."

He was good. But one more test would prove his story.

"OK then. If all this is true, you won't mind us calling your parents."

"NO! Please! Not my parents! I'm only supposed to use the ship for emergencies. I'll do anything, man! You want the cure for cancer? Done. You want the secret to faster than light travel? It's yours! Just, please, don't call my parents!"

I turned to my partner. "He's clean."