I smiled at him. "Thanks. I like it too." I said and pulled out of the parking lot. "It smells like you." I said before thinking.

"Um..is that a good thing?" He asked me and I tryed to keep my face a neutral color.

"Yeah." I said and tryed not to make this conversation any more awkward. "You smell nice."

Wow. Nice job on not making it awkward Tyler.

I thought to my self.

We finally got to Josh's house and he got out and turned back to me.

"Your not coming?" He asked me.

"Oh, I was just going to go home and do homework." I said with no excitement.

He shruggled. "Just do it here. We have snacks and redbull. We can order some pizza." He suggested.

"We haven't done that in a while." I said and thought for a moment. "Yeah I guess we'll just do that then." I said and got out.

"Yay!" Josh cheered and he skipped over to me and hooked his arm around mine. "Study date!" He said and kept on skipping.

I laughed and skipped with him. "You're awesome man." I said and we skipped into his house.

We did our homework for a while and worked on some projects that were due Thirsday because we got out of school for Christmad break this Friday. The pizza came and we ate and watched tv and played some Mario Kart.

"Oh hold on my phone buzzed." Josh said right before a race started.

I sighed and paused it.

"Hmm. that's weird." He showed me his screen. "Unknown number." He said and looked at the text.

"Oh it's that Debbie chick." He said and made a confused look. "How did she get my number?"

"Ask her." I said.

"Oh Mark gave it to her. He's a friend that I had in middle school but we kinda grew apart once he moved. I don't know how she knew that he had my number though. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter." He said and began typing away at his phone.

He put it beside him and then we unpaused that game and started playing again. But every time we would do a match he would text back Debbie. I frowned at him doing that and I felt a bit of jealousy but I didn't know why. I then frowned at my confusion and Josh noticed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." I lied. "Just thinking." I said and we got back to playing the game.

Friday morning finally came and got up a little earlier than usual. I guess I was just happy for it to be the last day of school for two weeks. Finally a break.

I got up and got in the shower, and went back into my room to change into some clothes. I pulled on black skinny jeans and a grey shirt from my closet, along with Josh's hoodie that I still haven't returned to him.

I went down stairs and got some breakfast before grabbing my car keys and heading out the door.

I checked the time on the radio. I still had a few minutes before I really had to go. I decited to stop at Josh's house and give him a ride.

I stopped in front of his house and knocked on the door. A few seconds later I was greeted to a shirtless Josh with a toothbrush in his mouth. He looked shocked and pulled the toothbrush out of his mouth.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, trying to keep the toothpaste in his mouth.

I chuckled. "I came to give you a ride." I said. "Go in and finish getting ready, I'll be out in the car."