Chapter Seven

||Kabrina||

I was only sitting at the airport for life ten minutes until I seen Zo and Kyle pull up, blasting some nonsense. Not a single one of them helped me with my bags. A damn shame.
Getting in the car, they were still hype.

Kabrina- This is the type of love I get? No Heys, or We missed you?

Kyle- Girl, Shut up. We saw you like not even long ago. Plus, The first day of school for y'all is on Monday.

Rolling my eyes, I buckled my seatbelt in before they pulled off.

Zo- Melo should be at practice by now. We couldn't have him knowing that you were out here yet. Everybody in the house knows you're coming except for him.

Kabrina- Okay, So what are we gonna do while he's at practice?

Zo- Kyle and I are gonna unpack your stuff. When Melo's practice is over you and Gelo are gonna go pick him up.

(IN THIS STORY THERE WILL BE NO MELO BEING PULLED OUT OF SCHOOL.)

Kabrina- I think that sounds like a good plan.

Getting back to the Ball Estate was fun. They were blasting music. Zo told me that I was gonna have to do another interview for their show. Back when they were in Florida I'd already did one. Courtney be having the hardest job of all. She gotta deal with Melo.

LaVar- Uh Oh!! Watch out everybody. Look at my future daughter in law. You lookin bout as pretty as a picture. Ion know why you like Melo rhinoceros faced behind.

Smiling, I jogged over to him and received one of his bear hugs.

Kabrina- Leave him alone. He's cute.

Kyle- That thing is anything but cute. I think you need glasses girl.

Kabrina- Suck it Kyle.

Following LaVar back inside, I saw Tina, Gelo, and Denise. I smiled seeing Tina because she was my favorite out of everyone. So you know I hugged her first.

Gelo- Damn Brina. No love for your favorite brother?

Kabrina- That would be Melo soooo. No.

Kissing his teeth, I smiled and moved onto Denise making sure he was purposely last.

Denise- Hey girl. I missed you.

Kabrina- Missed you too girl.

Gelo- I Don't even want a hug from you anyways now. You made me mad.

(YIKESSSS THIS WAS SHORT I KNOOWWW. BUT I BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL.)