Chapter 11: Universal Day P2

The sudden fall rapidly makes no time to deal with it, and the up coming whirling makes me more excited. As we are screaming super loud, the train suddenly stopped and started to rise again. I turned my gaze to Maddie.
I looked at her beautiful blue eye, my heart was beating so hard, having fun with her is such an amazing moment.
After the last round, we get off the roller coaster and move on to the next park, the Harry Potter one.
They got the VR roller coaster which is very modern.
Though we are wearing the VR glasses, we can still see who is next to us. I hold Maddie's hand and we are ready for the ride. It started moving, our vision is like we are riding the magic sweep, and you can't really feel you are sitting on the roller coaster, later the scene changed into the quidditch competition I was lucky picked to be Harry Potter, and it just like a arena with many different trains running in this place.
And it really is, there are four entrances of this roller coaster and four of them will all start in the same time, so people can see others on the other train playing different characters which is very cool.

It's now 11:58, Sebastian and mom walked together for lunch with me and Maddie walking to Subway.
We both take the ham and beef sandwich, but she's on a diet, so we shared a cup of coke.

We finished the meal and go back to the place where we gonna meet mom and Sebastian.

After having the meal, we go for some rides that is not that intense. so we pick the merry-go-round!! we can also see some couples taking their children and some couple that are dating just like me and Maddie.
After the merry-go-round, we are abt to go home and grab some groceries during our way home.
Its a 2 hour road trip and though we didn't play so much there, but we still have so much fun there.

During weekends, mom usually take us to somewhere we usually don't go, and we might be go to somewhere next week.
"Maddie, do you have time next weekend?" mom asked.
"sure! hanging out with u guys is really fun!~" Maddie said.
"okay and i will ask Oliver to tell you where're we going next week"

Three of us took a nap and its been a while, the car stopped. we have arrived at Walmart.
"Boys do you want to come and pick with me?"
Sebastian got out and left me and Maddie in the car.
"hey babe? how's today?" i asked moving close to her.
"I'm having so much fun with you and your family."
"And I'm hope to stay with you for a night in your room, i dont want to go home." she said additionally.
I stared at her, her eyes are coloring, heart-rating rising. this makes me out of control. I started to kiss her, the lips are still that soft and warm, i took off my jacket.......

though I've finished the test but I dont really know how to finish the usnversal part, so it taked me so many time to finish this part.

stay tuned for the next chapter!

insta:@olvrking