Three

Dillon's POV

I wake up and the sun is shining through the window. Luke is standing over me. "Wake up Dillon!" Luke Says. "I'm awake." I Say. "Good there's a big day ahead." Luke Says. "And what is that?" I Ask? "It's Us Pig day. It's where you and i stay here. Plus i get to teach you how to play guitar." Luke Says.

"How about we go explore." I Say. "Ok. Just get up and change i already did." Luke Says. I stand up. "Thank you." I Say. I grab my clothes and i walk into the bathroom. I change into black booty shorts a pink Crop top and some Gray Vans. I brush my hair and i apply light makeup. It's just Luke so I'm not impressing anyone today.

I walk out of the bathroom where i see Luke sitting on his bed. "Ready to go to the kitchen to get breakfast?" Luke Asks? "Yes i am starving." I Say. I unplug my phone and we walk outside. "Ok so when we get there what do you want?" Luke Asks? "Pancakes and sausage." I Say.

"C'mon you're with me you can eat like a pig." Luke Says. "I'm fine it's all i want other than some water." I Say. We enter the kitchen and we run over to the self serve. We grab trays and we put our food and drinks on them.

Luke and i decide to pick a seat in the back of the cafeteria. We sit across from each other. I grab my plate and drink and i set them down in front of me. I take a huge bite out of my Pancake. No fork. No Knife. Just my hands and my mouth. Okk....

"Nice Pancake!" Luke Says. "Ok same to you!" I Say. We finish our breakfast and so we walk outside. "Guitar time?" I Ask? "Yeah. Sure." Luke Says. We enter the cabin and i sit down on my bed as Luke put the guitar strap around his shoulder.

"Play me a song." I Say. "I'll play Kiss me, Kiss me" Luke Says. He starts singing and playing the guitar. I smirk and smile the entire time he sings and plays the guitar. He's great. He finishes the song and i clap. He's great. "Amazing!" I Say.

"You're turn to learn that song." Luke Says. I stand up and he puts the guitar strap on my shoulder. He stands behind me and he teaches me how to play. "Kiss me kiss me kiss me." I Sing! I look up at Luke and he kisses me. "You asked." Luke Says. I chuckle. "You idiot!" I Say.