New Years Eve Party

Comenzar desde el principio

"Thank you guys so much! I look great! Thank you!" I breathed, smiling, examining my red lips.

"Wait, you aren't done yet," Astoria smirked, running to her closet.

She came back with a pair of red pumps, that I swear were almost six inches. She dropped them in front of me, gesturing for me to wear it.

"Are you mad?" I looked at her. "I could break my leg."

"Hermione, your going to look ridiculously stupid if your the only one wearing flats! And that too, your not even tall. Imagine when you dance with Draco! You're only up to his chest, so wear these!" Pansy shrieked, pointing to the abandoned pumps on the ground.

"I'm not gonna dance with Draco," I mumbled, grabbing the pumps and slipping them on.

"Honestly you two, I think that today we should all just go, and dance with the ones we fancy!" Astoria smiled.

"Oh easy for you to say, Blaise is head over heels for you!" Pansy snorted at her.

"What?" Astoria was purely confused.

At this I had to laugh.

"You don't know?"

She shook her head.

"Blaise fancies you! A lot! Trust me. Just go up to him tonight! Ask him to dance," I smiled at her.

"Well I'll do it if your guys do," She shoved her nose out in the air and walked towards the door. "Coming?"

I nodded and got up from the bed, and immediately tripped to the ground.

"Hermione!" Astoria and Pansy shrieked, running over to me. "Are you alright?"

I sighed. "I hate heels."

Draco's POV:

"What the hell are the girls doing up there? Combing every single one of there hairs?" Blaise asked, looking up the stairs.

Right now, Theo, Blaise and I are down in the bottom floor, with all the guests. Mother is waiting another ten minutes before she makes a toast.

I'm really nervous. Not just about seeing Granger, which I am, but I'm nervous...for her. When Granger comes down, everyone is going to notice her as the Gryffindor girl of the golden trio! And everyone here is Slytherin. They're reaction may be horrible.

"Why? Can't wait to see Astoria can you Blaise?" Theo winked, before laughing.

"Yeah and you can't wait for Pansy now can you?" Blaise shoved him back, laughing.

"Girls! Everybody is waiting! Come down!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" A voice screamed back. Sounded like Astoria.

"Oh she's a keeper," I joked, nudging Blaise as Theo and I laughed.

Theo grabbed his drink and sipped it, just as Pansy came down, looking...not gruesome. Theo spat out his drink, just missing my face, and dropped him cup.

Pansy was wearing a really...really low dress, that was green and sparkly. Her hair was down for the first time, and it brought out her eyes. She came down the steps and stood with us, grinning madly.

Astoria came out and Blaise's mouth dropped open. I had to snicker at that.

Although I couldn't blame him; Astoria looked great! Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, so you could really see her face, and she was wearing a really short, blue, teacup dress, that was shining with sparkles. What really caught my eyes were her shoes; her heels were long as hell, how someone could walk in them? I have no idea.