I looked at my phone and unlocked it seeing the background picture I had put of the twins when they were babies when I went to see them a few months back.

Rubbing  a hand over my face, a plan formed in my mind

Rubbing a hand over my face, a plan formed in my mind. I'm sure Tony would help me out with this because this has been going on for too long. they need to get back together because this is just getting silly.

"Wolf, I'm serious you need a vacation and I know just the place to go," I smirked.

"And where would that be?" he asked, irritation in his voice.

"How about the sunny shores of California?"

**********************

Freyah Kent:

"Woodrow give the teddy back to your brother." I sternly said as Wilder was crying to me about his teddy.

"No mama." He pouted holding it close to his chest.

"Woody," I warned again, Wilder on my hip his cries getting worse.

However, when Woodrow saw how bad his brother's cries were getting he started crying too. It's funny how they are with each other, one crying set's off the other. he walked over to me tugging at my pants putting the teddy up for his brother to have.

I bent down and picked to teddy up giving it to Wilder who stopped crying, wiping his tears away with the animal. I bent down and took Woodrow and placed him on the opposite hip. he was still sniffing but calmed down because his brother did.

"I love you, my babies." I kissed the top of their heads holding them close to me.

Tony waltzed in with the second teddy, who was a fox, in his hands smiling in victory.

"Found it! No more stealing teddies from their twin brother." he handed the fox over to Woodrow.

Once that done they both wiggled out of my arms, all smiles each their soft toy in hand.

"Let me just take a pick of them for Leigh." I cooed. They were so cute.

 They were so cute