Revenge feels so good...

Start from the beginning

Crystal: no were not singing. But jaimee fet dress lets go to the mall and just hang out.

Me: ok.

Finally something to get my mind of Brittney and jacob. Really jacob finds out that his girlfriend is a true psycho but sits here and treats the bitch like a princess? That dumb i would have dump her ass.

Jacobs pov:

After Brittney told me that she was pregnant I was shocked. I didn't want to believe her because l know l use protection when we have sex. After awhile l just gave in. After that I've been treating her like my queen if she's preagnat by my baby i should make her feel special. And l haven't heard from jaimee for two weeks now and i was getting worried l wanted to go visit her so bad, but she beg me to stay away and I wouldn't want hrittney to do anything to her. I would kill to see jaimee hurt I didn't want to see that to happened again. All I wanted to know is who told Brittney that I kissed jaimee and when I find out who told her I will beat that niqqa up.

Brittney: are you ready babe?

Me: yeah.

I'm taking Brittney shopping today she said she needed to do some shooping. Brittney had been driving me crazy, she went to every store there. She tried out every clothing, every shoes everything. "baby in hungry"

I whinned. "ok just one me store please" she begged. " Oooo Victoria secrets" we got in and she sat me down and went in the fitting room to try what ever it is she had to try on. She came out with a black laced bra and a thong on. And i know my little friend was getting excited. "soo whatcha think?" she ask spinning around. " u-um i-its nice, now please come on so i can eat" I tried rushing her so i wouldn't do anything to her. Okay today l spend $500.00 dollars on Brittney not my plan but l did. The first thing i noticed McDonald's. I ordered a big mac, and Brittney ordered a double mic chicken with large fries and medium size coke. Is she fucking with me right now? "wow you must be hungry?" she ignored me.

Brittney: thanks for everything baby.

Me: no problem.

Brittney: what wrong you seem a little bit of.

That you made me spend 521.00 on stupid shit.

Me: nothing just really hungry.

Brittney: oh look shay and crystal are here, let me go say hi

Me: I'll come with.

Brittney: oh my god! Hey guys.

Shay/crystal: * mumbles* oh shit.

What wrong with them?

Brittney: so what brings you guys here?

Shay: umm we were, we were about to leave.

Brittney: what is Jaimee doing here!!

I turned around and saw jaimee heading our way but she froze when she heard brittneys voice. I smiled at her she just gave me a blank stare in retun.

Brittney: well we meet again.

Crystal: Brittney stop.

Brittney: no I'm cool, so jaimee why haven't you've at school? *smirks* are you scared or something?

Oh shit Brittney about to start something again. She doesn't get it.

Me: let go Britt.

Brittney: NO!! So jaimee how does it feel huh?

Jaimee: how does what feel?

Brittney: you know getting beat up and not being all bad. Haha its funny when I was beating you, you had nothing smart to say.

me: LET GO NOW!!!!

Brittney: no I ain't done with the bitch.

Jaimee: I ain't a bitch.

Brittney: what are you gonna do about it bitch? Are you gonna get you older brother on me? Oh that's right I forgot he's dead rotting in a hole somewhere.

Oh no she didn't. Who says something like that to someone like really noone says that. I personally would never say that not In a lifetime.

Jaimees pov:

Brittney: what are you gonna do about it bitch? Are you gonna get you older brother on me? Oh that's right I forgot he's dead rotting in a hole somewhere.

Those word hit me hard. Who the fuck says that? I would never go to someone and make a comment like that to someone I tried to fight the tears that are building up. I looked over at jacob and he looked pissed, I looked at crysta and shay. Both of them were crying.

Jacob: what the fuck Brittney?

Me: no, let her what did you just say?

Brittney: I said, what are you gonna do about it bitch? Are you gonna get you older brother on me? Oh that's right I forgot he's dead rotting in a hole somewhere.

Me: that's what i thought you said.

I could feel my blood boiling up. I grabbed Brittney by her hair and started punching her in the face. I saw jacob coming up to me to try and stop me I just stared at him. And he backed away. How. Does. This. Feel? Huh bitch. Punching her "stop" I could here shay yelling. But I didn't want to stop it felt so good to give revenge especially after she said something about my dead brother the pushed by buttons and I went off. Jacob finally jump in and grabbed me off of Brittney. " dont you ever say something about mynfucking brother, dumb bitch" l said kicking her in the stomach.

Jacob: noo...

Brittney: oww my baby.

Me/shay/crystal: O.o baby?

A/N: BANG!!!!! LOL yeah my back hurts right now. Sorry for mistakes remever guys my stories on a phone. Yes a phone. So sorry for the mistakes.... Whatca think good? Bad? Boring? Fine font tell me. Stay mindless and dont forget to vote/ comment. Loves ya bbbbyyyeeeee