Telling

Knock knock knock... oh it's April umm get it together Sam you need to tell her. "heyyyy April what's up?" Said Sam worried."Not you, Sam what's wrong you seem different..."said April worried."PEOPLE ARE OUT TO KILL ME" Sam froze just not knowing what to say next."Sam what do you mean" April said in a scared voice."Just forget I said that, it's nothing" said Sam."Sam if people are out to kill you it's something" shouted April."Trust me April you don't want to get in on this" said Sam in a dim voice."I don't care tell me, we are best friends if you can't tell me this then, tell me this why are you always home alone?" Shouted April."Well they kinda go together"Sam said in a dim voice once again.

Then Sam explained everything to April how she needs to be queen of a this land, and the queen is her mom. She also said that's why I'm home alone all time my dads dead and my mom left me. Also how people want to kill her back in the fancy land because they want to be king and queen. Oh and she almost forgot to mention she has a unicorn named Bella. They where just sitting there in silence no one knew what to say next, Sam thought to herself I wonder how she will take it?

April got up and left the room...