Chapter 1

Ch. 1

"Dad you can't be serious" Niall whined once again at his father.

"Yes i am little boy, so stop this and get ready to meet your bodyguard and go to school please"

Bob Horan was the president of the Irish Community that was why he was assinging his son a bodyguard.

He loved his son more than anything in the world, he was the only thing he had left.

When Niall was a new born, he lost his wife and his other son Gregory, so as you see Bob wasn't risking to lose his son, he didin't care listen his boy whining as long as he was safe.

*

Niall left the room to get changed in his uniform to go to school.

It was difficult to be the presindent's son, all the people treated him different, like he could break at any moment. People at his school also treated him like that because of his father, don't get him wrong he loved his dad but it was difficult.

And a bodyguard wouldn't help at all. He looked himself at the mirror, he did good his hair and his uniform didn't fit him that bad.

"Niall, Are you ready ?" His father called once again

"I'm coming" He yelled and grabbed his things

*

On the other side Liam wasn't excited at all, he had to left the army and he has no job, his mother insisted so much to him to get that job.

He wasn't up to handle some arrogant and fambloyant kid but he really needed that job. That was why he was standing in the living room of the Horan household to meet this Niall kid.

But Niall arrived at the room and he didn't expect those beautiful eyes and that smile.

And Niall didn't expect those huge abs and that serious face.

"Liam this is my son Niall Horan"

"Niall this is Liam Payne, your bodyguard" Bob said

Maybe it was the start of something for both of them.

-----------------------------------

Vote/Comment/Fan-Follow

Feedback?

Thanks for reading