Mitt's Litt Yacht Party

"Okay! Say 'I Love You!" Barack said teaching his dogs, Sunny and Bo, a new trick, "I rove rou!" His dog Bo replied, "Good doggie! Now say 'Obamacare'!" But before his dogs could respond, his best friend from college, Joe Biden, burst in.

"BARACK DUDE! MITT IS TOTALLY THROWING THE BEST PARTY BRUH!" said Joe.

"NOOOO! GOD DAMNIT!" Obama responded with anger, he knew that this day would come soon but he hadn't thought it would be this soon!

"YEA MAN HE'S THROWING SOME SORT OF SNOOZE CRUISE ™ 🚢 ON A BOAT!" Mr Biden explained.

"THAT TRAITOROUS PIECE OF-Wait how does that negatively effect me?" Obama questioned. "Mitt can throw all the parties he wants, he'll never best me in The Great Choosening."

"Dude, he's totally throwing his snooze cruise on the same day as yours. He's already convinced Michelle to come."

Joe was Barack's long time friend, and personal acquaintance. He was the one person Obama knew he could talk to. "That bastard! Of course he would find out about my Epic Party, and try to host his own to counter it. And worst of all, he's taken Michelle."

"I know what we can do broooo, we can crash that Lame-o's snooze cruise." said Joe all cool like.

"Yes, but we'll need a disguise.." said Barack in all his wisdom. It was the perfect plan. Barack would go in disguised as Mineta, Mitt's favorite character from My Hero Academia, and Joe would go in wearing Mineta's outfit.

The party was planned for that night, so Obama and Joe had no time to waste. Obama went about setting up for his own party, while Joe went out to get their costumes.

Barack looked around at his set up, and decided it was perfect. He had non-stick pots and pans hung on every wall, advertising for Quack n Ducker Potz N Panz.

There was nothing Mitt could do to stop him. He would win.

Author's NOTE

-------------------

HOWD YA GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER? OBAMA IS GETTING INTO SOME NIFTY DRAMA! Mitt better watch out! See u guys next time on ELECT AND REFLECT: OBAMA DRAMA.