Recovering

I walk up to a massive dragon in my face.

'This isn't possible the last dragon was said to be killed by General Iroh years before either Zoku or I were born

'This isn't possible the last dragon was said to be killed by General Iroh years before either Zoku or I were born.'

I can feel the might creature looking into my soul.

I steel myself, "I would like to learn," it moves back silently, "I want to learn the true way, the Dragon way."

It lands on the side of the structure -I then realize that I'm wearing some type of tribal gear- almost as quickly as the dragon lands a vortex of fire surrounds me. The colors of the flames are too numerous to count and many are ones I've never imagined.

Something clicks.

Once the flames die down I notice a man walking up the stairs.

"I've never seen in such that way before, true fire is alive and passionate."

He's carrying my clothes, clean and folded.

"Thank you," I take the closes, "but why?"

He tilts his head to the side, "Because we couldn't just leave you..."

(Time Skip)

It's been several weeks since I arrived at The Temple of the Sun. I've learned a great deal from them. However it's time for me to leave.

They entire tride has shown up to my departure, they finish giving my basic supplies when the chief cuts through the group.

He hold something under a piece of cloth. He pulls off the cloth to reveal a very large egg, I can feel the heat of the master's.

"You can't be serious?"

He nods, "He masters have demanded it."

I'm handed the massive egg and nod.

The chief ask, "Where will go from here?"

I think for a bit, "Most likely the Western Air Temple."

Without another word I board the boat and leave a tribe of waving firebenders.