chapter 1

i was on my way to university as i walked past the arcade seorin and i always went to. i smiled lightly the way i do every morning i walk past it. ever since university started every little thing reminds me of seorin. i'm now in my last year of university and i haven't been happier.

i'm not sure why seorin and i broke up or why she suddenly left korea changing her number and everything but i hope she's happy. i hope she's happy and living well the way i am now. it wasn't like this at first though. i was super upset and angry for a year or two afterwards.

as for aera and i? well we're still engaged. i don't really want to get married unless i know for a fact seorin is okay with it. i mean she left so suddenly and right before she disappeared she found out i was engaged. i just want to know if she moved on, and if she did then i will too.

i walked into my first class using the back doors since they were close to my locker. but as i glanced my seat from where i was standing i saw a girl with short brown hair was sitting in my seat. i never seen her before so i assumed she was new.

"hey..um you're sitting in my seat" i said as i tapped the girls shoulder to get her attention. she turned around and it felt like i was in a movie. when she turned her head it went slow and smooth. her hair smelled like strawberries.

"ah is it? sorㅡ hyunjin? hwang hyunjin?" she said as the smile from her face faded and her facial expression turned into a sad one. as i examined her face i finally realized who it was.

lee seorin.

"s-seorin! long time no see..how are you? what are you doing here? where did you go? what happened?" i just felt myself going on and on as i started to think about where we last left off.

she was still beautiful as ever, still as beautiful as i remember her to be. even when she did have a sad expression on her face. everything was the same besides her hair. she cut it and colored it. but even so, she still looked beautiful. she looked like an idol to be exact.

as she opened her mouth to talk a boy came and sat next to her. "omo, woojin! i thought you weren't going to take this class again? i thought you took it in america?" she said at the boy next to her

"i didn't understand it the first time and i want to see you more so i took it again!ㅡwho is this?" the woojin boy said as he pointed at me.

"a-ah..he's my first boyfriend. my first love..the one i told you about. hyunjin, hwang hyunjin." she said as she had a sad smile on her face. even when she had a sad, forced smile on her face she looked really amazing.