• chapter 2 •

Kaminari got off from his bed. He had already changed out of his uniform and into a tank top and athletic pants. He held up His phone to read the time. 6:38 PM.

"I guess I'll go get a quick snack before I head outside." He muttered, and closed the door behind him.

He headed down stairs and opened the refrigerator. In the end he just decided to get a pack of chips.

He also grabbed two water bottles when he was finished eating his snack. Then he walked out the front door and around to the back. He set down the two water bottles and sighed.

Kaminari then slipped the disk shooter from his hero costume onto his arm, and waited for a bit. He stared at his phone as the mintues slowly passed by.

"Yaomomo , what do I do?" Jirou sat on Her bed, Her best friend beside her.

"Well, for one I think you should stop worrying so much about it.." Yaoyorozu answered Jirou, putting her hand on Jirou's shoulder.

"But wouldn't you be very worried if Todoroki asked You to meet him in front of the dorms at 7?" Jirou asked her.

"E-eh?!" Yaoyorozu suddenly lifted her hand with a blushing and confused face. "W-Well, yeah.." she admitted to Jirou.

"Hhh-" Jirou groaned, and put her head into her hands.

"Well, go ahead and put on your t-shirt and shorts and change out of your uniform, it's already 6:43.." Yaoyorozu showed Jirou the time on her smartphone.

"Already?! B-but!" Jirou jerked her head up and read the screen. She hurriedly got off the bed, while Yaoyorozu told her goodbye and walked out for her to get changed.

"There, finished. This will be just fine, Jirou. Just calm down. This is probably just training for the drill tomorrow so there is no need to stress out." Jirou reassured herself.

By now it was already a few minutes away from 7, so Jirou headed downstairs. She started to wonder if Kaminari was already there.

Jirou, already outside of the building, heard the sound of a foot tapping as she turned the corner.

Kaminari lifted his head and his expression brightened as soon as he saw Jirou. "Heya Jirou, it took ya long enough!" He greeted her with a small wave.

"Hey Kaminari." She greeted back. She felt her face heat up as she saw Kaminari. She doesn't really recall ever seeing Kaminari in a tank top before. She hated to admit it, but it looked good on him.

"Ready to start thinking of our strategy for tomorrow?" He asked her, with a small grin.

"Wait a second, Kaminari. Aizawa said around lunch time when I bumped into him that he'd already set up our opponents when I asked him about it." Jirou told him.

"Oh yeah? Did he tell you ours?" He questioned Jirou as he signaled her to sit down.

"Mm, if I remember correctly it was .. Kirishima and Sato."

"Oh, they are tough ones.."

"Yeah, But I have somewhat of a Plan!"

Kaminari looked straight at her when she said that, waiting for her to tell him more.

"So you know how Sato needs sugar to activate his quirk?" Jirou starts.

"Yeah, what about it?" Asked Kaminari.

"If we can manage to dodge his attacks and hold off Kirishima with my earphone Jack, the. When Sato's sugar starts to wear off then you have an opening while he tries to refill. My attacks can't exactly do damage. So I can defend most of what is coming at from Kirishima with my quirk. ...uhm, sound good to you?" Jirou explained her idea with Kaminari. His ears didn't believe what an amazing plan he had just heard from Jirou, causing his eyes to dazzle for a moment. (Dramatic effect oof)