He rubbed my back as i try to calm myself.

"Im sorry i didnt tell you about Cesar. What he did was wrong. I'll teach him a lesson." He said as he kissed my cheek and wiped my face.

I just stayed silent. I dont know what im supposed to say.

I stared at him as he just looked at me. "Babe." He whispers kissing my cheek again.

"Hmm?" I mumble.

"Are you mad at me?" He pouts.

"Yes. But i'll just GET OVER IT. So dont worry." I say sarcastically making him sigh.

"Okay it wasnt the best advice to give him at the time. But he was crying and i didnt wanna just yell at him over and over. So i thought if i told him she will get over it and things will be okay then he would stop crying. I wasnt trying to be a dick." He frowns as i just look at him.

Is it bad to forgive people so easily? Maybe.

But you got to make shit work out.

I just pecked his lips and he pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you mamas." He says before kissing me all over the face.

"I love you too." I mumble.

"Wha- Oh." We turn towards the door to see Javier smirking at us.

"Sorry to interrupt this." He says with a smirk still on his face.

I quickly get off of Oscar and we both get out the office.

Then i look back at Oscar. "I'll see you later okay?" He says kissing me once more.

"Okay." I smile as he walks out.

"Can i get 3 more tacos?" The customer asks as i nod my head smiling.

"Coming right up sir." I smile as i walk back to the kitchen to give the order to Jose.

Then i heard the bells ring again causing me to look at the door.

"Cesar?" I look at him as he just stands there looking at me with no emotion.

"I wanted to apologize." He says as i walk over to the furthest booth so we could talk.

"Go ahead." I say blankly as he lets out a sigh.

"Im stupid. And i know Elaina shouldn't forgive me for what i did. And i shouldnt have let her down. I shouldnt have left you down." He looks down at the table.

"You can hate me all you want. I dont deserve you guys."

I quickly got out of my seat and sat next to him.

"Please dont be stupid again." I say as i hug him tightly.

"Never again."

Once my shift was finally over i finally came home.

Nobody was in the front of the house like usual which was weird. Oscar's impala was here as well as the rest of the other cars.

I walk into the house and my eyes grew wide.

"What are you guys doing?" I smile as i watch the guys try to put together a baby carseat.

"I bought it for the impala." Oscar smiles as he walks up to me.

"Babe we still have many months until i have the baby." I giggle as he kisses me.

"Just getting prepared." He laughs.

"Oh and i also bought this." Oscar smiles holding up a pink baby shirt.

I just smile at him

I just smile at him. "Babe we dont even know the gender yet." I laugh as i look at the shirt.

"Thats why i got it in blue too." He say holding up another one.

I start laughing again. The smile on Oscar's face just made me even more excited for this baby.

He or she was going to have an amazing dad.

-thesandlotqueen

What subject do you hate the most?