85

Oscar's pov

I continued to work on my car as Sad eyes shows up.

"Yo homie. Did you know Vanessa hanging around with the leader of the Vagos?" (Lmao i couldnt think of a gang name so i took one from GTA.)

I shoot him a look as he pulls up his phone to show me a video of Vanessa and Aiden making out. I felt my face get hot as i slammed the hood of the car.

"What the fuck she doing messing around with that puto?" I ask putting on a shirt.

"I dont know man." Sad eyes shrugs.

Vagos and the Prophets are the two gangs the Santos dont fuck with. Especially now because the leader of Vagos, Aiden and I dont fuck with each other. Never have, never will.

Its been like that since we were younger. Our dads had extreme hatred for each other all for some hyna.

Since then I was taught not to fuck around with Vagos.

I knew Vanessa was done with me but why did she think it was okay to date one of them.

I ain't allowing that shit.

I walk out to the front yard to see her pulling up to her house.

Then i make my way over there to see Aiden getting out the car.

"You better get the fuck off our side puto." I walk up to Aiden as he just scoffs.

"What you gonna do if i dont Spooky?" He smirks as i grab him by the shirt and push him against the wall.

"Ima kick your ass like i did the other time and the time before that." I huff.

"Oscar get off of him." Vanessa yells trying to push me off.

"Cállate!" I hiss at her as i start punching Aiden. Then i let go of him and he took off in his car.

"What the fuck Oscar?!" Vanessa yells at me.

"Do you even know who that is Vanessa or you just gonna jump to multiple guys until you get AIDS?" I yell at her causing her to get more mad.

"Just like how you jumped between me and Adriana?" She fake laughs making me roll my eyes.

"You probably didnt even know Aiden is a Vago." I shake my head.

"The fuck is a Vago?" She ask making me groan.

"Vanessa how can you be so stupid?!" I yell at her.

"If Im stupid? Then you're a fucking moron!" She yells attempting to shove me but her small ass didnt do shit.

I just laugh. "Im always the bad guy."

"Oscar! You played with my feeling had me thinking we can work shit out and then you go and make me your side hoe making me look stupid?" She rants starting to get emotional.

"Nah dont blame me fool! I told you the minute we had problems that i wasnt worth it. You were the one who set up for a heart break!" I yell. "Remember? Cause im always just gonna be a piece of shit that has a new hyna and aint loyal for shit." 

"Oscar you are so stupid you know thats not true." She yells making me shake my head.

"Vanessa you had me thinking i was really gonna be loyal and get married one day and it will all be good. But then you reminded me why im just a player. So i dont get hurt by some girl again." I roll my eyes about to walk away until she got in front of me.

"Oh so its my fault that you played me and Adriana?! FUCK YOU! You had another chance to have me and you fucked it up once again. So this is your fault." She cries making me mad at myself.

"Okay Vanessa i fucked up what do you want me to say? That im sorry? Cause i know if i apologize you still won't accept it so i dont know what else i can do." 

"I dont want you talking to me. Dont talk about me. Dont spy on me. Dont worry about who im dating." She says making me nod my head.

"Okay fine. If you wanna go date that puto go ahead. But if you do i want you to get the fuck outta here." I yell before i walk away.

"Dont worry i will leave." I hear her shout.

Vanessa's Pov

I continue to cry as i pack my shit for my flight.

I was so annoyed and hurt.

He scared off Aiden and doesnt even feel bad that he played me.

I felt stupid and defeated. It is the worst feeling ever.

"Mija stop crying." My mom hugs me as i cry on my bed.

"I hate him so much mom." I sob as she kisses the side of my head and rocks us side to side.

"Porque?"

"Because he broke my heart and i still love him." I cry as she sighs.

"Thats why you need to go to New York. Take a break from Freeridge." She says rubbing my back as i continue to cry.

"I know." I sigh as i stare at my suitcase that was packed.

I woke up early in the morning and i said bye to my family before taking off to the airport in my uber.

I was meeting Carter at the airport because we had the same flight. I was ready to leave this shit behind and take a 2 week break.

I was done with this Oscar drama.

-thesandlotqueen

2 in one day. Blesssss.

This story is wack asf. Why do you guys read my piece of shit that you call a story?💀