Will Anyone Love Me???

Another story made my myself. Will here goes nothing.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Characters:

Amy Rose

Shadow The Hedgehog

Blaze The Cat

Silver The Hedgehog

Knuckles The Echinda

Rouge The Bat

Sonic The Hedgehog (only for the beginning)

John Rose (My OC)

Misty Rose (My OC)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Amy's Pov

Why does all this happen to me? Everyone here hates me and here I am crying because Sonic rejected me. He could have did it nicely but no he did it with so much hatred. I still remember what happened....

*Flashback*

"Come back here Sonikku!!!" I shouted happily after my darling blue blur.

"Would you just leave me alone." He said and stopped running. I jogged up to him with a smile

"But I love you." I replied tilting my head to the side a little

"But I don't love you!!!" Sonic shouted in my face. I stood there shocked and my smile faded.

"W-what?" I shuttered out

"Yea that's right I never loved you!!! Your just a worthless piece of sh*t that can't do anything for herself!!! Your the most ugliest girl I've ever seen in my life!!! I rather go out with Sally and she's a slut!!! I would never go for a girl that doesn't have self control or a girl that can't stick up for herself!!!" Sonic replied yelling at me. I could fell my heart shattering into a billion pieces. He slapped me then pushed me into a puddle then he ran off. I touched my cheek and it stinged. I knew he lefted a hand print on my cheek. I stood up crying and ran to my favorite bench in my favorite park and cried harder.

*End Of Flashback*

I'm tired of being treated like this but I can't do anything. I better get home before my curfew. I checked my phone and saw that it was 9:04. My eyes wided and I start running as fast as I could to get home. If I wasn't home by 9:00pm then the worse will happen. I got home and checked my phone again. Dammit it 9:10pm I am so dead. I shakily open the door and stepped inside my house. I turned around to close the door and when I turned back around I got received a punch that sent me falling to the ground. I look up to see my mom and dad evily smirking down at me. I see my mom with a wooden bat and my dad with a whip. Oh no....

Normal Pov

"Where were you b*tch?" Amy's dad (John) asked with hatred in his voice. (To anyone with the name "John". No offence I actually like that name). Amy didn't say anything she just laid there shaking

"Oh so you do want to talk huh?" Amy's mom (Misty) whacked Amy in the back with the bat and Amy yelled in agony. (To anyone with the name "Misty". no offense its actually a nice name). John and Missy were whacking and whipping Amy until they were sastisfied.

"Now go to bed you filthy wh*re!!!" Misty shouted at her daughter and slapped her across the face. John and Misty went to bed and Amy ran to her room. She went to her private bathroom and started a bath. She shredded her clothes and sat in her tub and washed her new wounds. When she was done she jumped out of her tub and wrapped a towel around her body. She walked to her sink and brushed her teeth. She finished and quickly put on her pj's and jumped into her bed. She pulled out her diary and pen and started writing....

Amy's Pov

Dear Diary,

Why do they do this to me? I did nothing to deserve this. I think I know why. My mom hates me because I'm more beautiful than her and my dad hates me because I'm smarter than him. I wish my friends would care about me. Sonic, Cosmo, Scrouge, Fiona, and Manic all don't care about me. Manic and Scrouge only flirt with me and I'm forced to flirt back, Cosmo and Fiona like to beat on me like my parents do, and sonic only tells me to get his lunch and do his homework. I do even know why or how I fell in love with that twat but I'm done with him. Cosmo can have his blue a**. Oh I have to go diary but i have to write one more thing. I heard Cosmo sucked Sonic's d*ck (If he even has one hehe). Well I have to go diary write in you later

Sincerely,
Amy Rose

I put my diary and pen back into my dresser and turned of the light. I snuggled into my bed and fell into deep sleep.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hope you like :-)