Chapter 3

Hey guys! Long time no see. Okay welcome to the newest installment of my first fanficiction: 'Behind You Always'. So, you've guessed or not the mysterious voice of the person in the last chapter. I guess not. Aww, my poor little fanfic. No readers. (~_~) (~_~). Well I guess I will get readers soon. And if there are readers ....Please tell me your existence through reviews. Okay I guess this much melodrama is enough.(^_^ ) ;-) . And ya this time please review. Else I will appear in your dreams with BLOODY MARY with my side. Hahhaahah. Ok OK let's get to the story now. As for Serena age she will be of 17 years. Just as old as Ash.

DISCLAMER: I DIDN'T OWN POKEMON. IF I DID MAY WOULD'VE NEVER LEFT, AND ASH WOULD'VE AGED. ('-').

CHAPTER #3

___________________________________________________________________________ "OW! It's so heavy.Im dying. Can't you carry your luggage yourself dork." Said Ash irritatidly.

"Oo ya! there's a important conversation going on here they are talking about a 'DREAMY SOMEONE' Assy. And aren't you a gentle man so please carry it or else I will.... "

"Oo Holy Arceus."Serena gasped did that 'DORK' or whatever else is her name, listned to her secret. Will she tell to Ash about this. Oooo no this can't happen .She thought.

"Okkk Okkk.. I'll carry .. i was just messing a.. around" said an terrified Ash. She was really really beautiful but only , if a person sees her first side . Her second side was terrifying. Dawn wasn't like that when he met her . She used to be girly and sweet. But then also she argues too much, and now too.

"So whoose is soo DREAMY tell me..tell me..tell me pleaseeeee.. I promise I won't tell anyone. Not even your boyfriend Assy over there.Dawn squealed pointing to Ash.

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND...I DON'T LIKE HER MORE THAN A FRIEND DORK. I THINK YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE M-...." *cough*cough*. "Ahem! I don't like anyone." Said Ash. Because of his stupidity his little secret would be out now and Dawn will tease him forever and his chances with her would also decrease.

"So why did your tongue slipped MR., Tell me who you like Ass. Ooo Wait a minute i guessed it...yayyy ...yippieee" said Dawn in an excited tone like a 5 year old.

"Okk Dork what did you guess exactly?" asked Ash sarcastically. He tried to sound as cool as possible but deep down he was a little scared too.What if she actually guessed it. What if she know that its her. Of course she had seen her and likes her a lot too. But he has his doubts.

"I know that you...."Dawn stated.

"That me..."said Ash gulping.

"That ...you're GAYYYYY" squealed Dawn.

"Okay.. I am gay.....WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY.... IM NOT GAY ..YOU'RE TOO MUCH DORK"

"heheheheehehe *laughs* I am ..I am just *laughs* messing around....*giggles* i am sorry". stated Dawn.

"Its okk now you meet with them...Serena this is dork,I mean Dawn. and Dawn this is Serena. Say hi to each other I am going to washroom * shows his small finger* it's an emergency".

Serena giggled at his stupidity and Dawn just sighed, shaking her head sideways. She likes to fool around with Ash a lot. On the other hand Serena was still giggling at his stupid antics.

"So... hi! I am Dawn, nice to meet you Serena" Said Dawn cheerfully.

"Hi Dawn ,nice to meet you too, I am Serena from Kalos" said Serena.