Chapter 1: Today Is A Good Day

The snow sank deeper around my bare feet as the snowstorm caused by my rage carried on, destroying anything in its path.

        I never did mind the cold. With my winter powers raising rapidly, day by day, I could care less if I ran around naked in the snow.

       But I'm not that much of a fool to do that.

      The blizzard kept getting stronger and stronger. I could have stopped it since I controlled the weather, but no. An arrogant woman from a small village had insulted me with the foulest words you could ever imagine, that you'd wonder if she really was just a man in disguise.

       ...But that wasn't the only thing that angered me. I found out that she cheating on her own HUSBAND. He worked his ass off, never stopping to sell ice to cities just to keep both of them alive, while the wife stayed at home and claimed that she just cleaned all day.

        I watched everything that happened because I was bored. And very curious and angered. Inside the house, the woman was seated on another man's lap and kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

     The husband had entered, tired and hungry, and once seeing his wife, he sighed.

       He never fought back. He accepted his fate just like that, and took a knife from the kitchen and prepared to take his own life in front of his wife and her man.

       In the nick of time, I jumped in and stopped everything. With my powers, I sent the poor husband to another city, gave him money and a house to start a new life. As for the slut and her man, I froze them in their disgusting postions, and then broke the ice statues with my black glossy staff, Honor.

       I grimaced at the memory. I felt my fury rise up again, the storm getting heavier. Breathing in and out, I calmed down, then flew to a nearby cave to rest.

     "Percy!"

    I turned around and saw Annabeth wildly running towards me, tears streaming from her eyes. I looked away and walked faster, not wanting to meet those pitiful gray eyes.

      "Percy please wait! Let me explain!" She cried out as she caught up to me and grabbed my arm. "It was a mistake! I was never cheating on you!"

       I shrugged off her hands and towered over her menacingly. I no longer cared if this girl used to be the love of my life.

       "You NEVER cheated on me? For gods' sake, Chase! I only disappeared for 6 months, came back for you only to find you snogging another guy in front of all the campers!" I said, trying to keep calm because I noticed a storm brewing around camp.

          "But-!"

         I cut her off. "I completed the 12 Labors of Hercules that your mother gave me, for you. I wanted to propose to you as soon as I got back, but then I realized..."

       Taking out a small velvet box, I shoved it in her trembling hands. She opened it and gasped, tears once again forming in her eyes. It was a beautiful diamond ring made by the god Hephaestus, as promised to me if I completed all the challenges just for this girl.

       It had gone to waste in the end anyway.

     "I realized you were no longer worth it. Good bye, Annabeth Chase. You have finally broken off my loyalty for this camp." I walked out of camp quickly, not caring if the other campers were also running towards me.

       "Percy! Please wait-!"

    I woke up and groaned, still vividly remembering the memory that happened 3 years ago. I shook my head, trying to push it all away. But I couldn't.

     I can still remember how desperate they were, I thought. Apologizing over and over again, pleading for me to come back and stay. "But it was too late." I chuckled half-heartedly.

       Standing up from my customized snowy bed, I did a few stretches and got fully dressed. I didn't really need to eat, but I decided to have some pancakes made by a gift recieved from Hestia, the goddess of the Hearth. One of the very few gods I could trust now.

        I stood up and scouted the area below the mountain, and grinned once I saw another village. People seemed to be fighting. No, killing each other.

        Silly mortals. Don't they know life is precious?

       I flew down, my cloak fluttering back with the wind as I pulled my hood up. Can't have anyone recognizing me, right?

       But someone noticed me. The scraggly man pointed at the sky and shouted, "Kill that son of a bitch! He's flying in the sky with a weapon!"

        Oops. Nevermind.

      Once I landed, the whole village had quickly surrounded me in a circle. I realized they were the bandits who were raiding this village. I took of my hood and flashed an innocent smile on my face.

      "How about I kill you all first?"

       A man screamed in fear and recognition. "White hair...blue robes... a staff as dark as night! It's Jack Frost!"

        A few others trembled, but I paid them no mind. I had to save the villagers, which had treated me with kindness the first time I came here a year ago.

         "Where are the villagers?" I said calmly, a hint of threat in my voice.

         The burliest man, probably the leader, smirked as he twirled around his curved sword. "We raped the women and killed them all. Bet they're enjoying Fairy Land by now."

         I felt my body heat up with rage and disgust. My staff slammed loudly on the snowy gravel, a long blade emerging from it's insides. I grotesquely grinned at their faces as they realized it was their demise.

      "You all," I took menacing steps towards them, swinging around my scythe. "Are going to die."

       The bandit leader roared. "Kill this bastard!"

      They all came at me, wildly swinging their swords. Their faces became mad expressions. I was their prey, caught in their web.

        I sighed. "Futile."

        SWING!

        In the blink of an eye, they were all on the ground, heads rolling. I wasn't usually this cruel, but...

        I gritted my teeth. They killed the only people who loved me and accepted me with ease!

       The bandit leader began pleading for his life. "Please, please spare me! I'll do anything you want. Be your slave, follower, anything! Please just let me live!"

        Gone. His head severed easily from his body. I buried all the bodies with snow, still furious at them.

        Walking into the village, I inspected the damages and casualities. And grimaced. Villager bodies were scattered everywhere, not a single one with a pulse. I punched a nearby wall with despair.

         "Godsdamnit." I whispered. I decided to leave the village. So much emotions had wormed their way into me this morning, stressing me out, and now everyone in the village was dead.

        I'm so glad I made those good-for-nothing bandits disappear.

       Looking up at the clearing sky I breathed out, "Today's probably a good day."